None of my batteries will charge
834 9 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

They have been sat in a drawer for the last 8 weeks and now none of them will charge. Any ideas? Official flymore charger for the MP2

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience. How long did you try charging it after being stored? May I know if the battery was left with charge on it? If so, once depleted after being stored for a long period of time, it will enter hibernation mode. Please recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation. Please keep us posted on the latest information.
2019-1-28
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

they appear to be charging in the video you posted...well maybe not 1 of them, one on far right side flashing one of its LEDs could indicate too hot or too cold.
2019-1-28
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 14:32
Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience. How long did you try charging it after being stored? May I know if the battery was left with charge on it? If so, once depleted after being stored for a long period of time, it will enter hibernation mode. Please recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation. Please keep us posted on the latest information.

Yes it was at about 50% charge. It won't charge now it just sits with the 3rd led blinking
2019-1-29
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

HereForTheBeer Posted at 1-28 14:45
they appear to be charging in the video you posted...well maybe not 1 of them, one on far right side flashing one of its LEDs could indicate too hot or too cold.

Not they are not charging in the video, they are disconnected from the charger.
2019-1-29
Use props
OnosToolan
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I had the same problem. The batteries were not left as long as yours but still had the same problem. I put the battery onto the aircraft and turned it on, left it for 5 mins, turned it off, removed the battery, let it cool for a minute and then it took a charge. Fixed. Although there is a bug fix for this in the new firmware update.
2019-1-29
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

OnosToolan Posted at 1-29 06:42
I had the same problem. The batteries were not left as long as yours but still had the same problem. I put the battery onto the aircraft and turned it on, left it for 5 mins, turned it off, removed the battery, let it cool for a minute and then it took a charge. Fixed. Although there is a bug fix for this in the new firmware update.

Just tried the same and now it charged. Thanks!
2019-1-29
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

This could be the issue, my batteries are in my garage, around 5 deg this time of year.

Fixed issue: the Intelligent Flight Battery could not be charged when the environment temperature was between 5° and 10° C.
2019-1-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OnosToolan Posted at 1-29 06:42
I had the same problem. The batteries were not left as long as yours but still had the same problem. I put the battery onto the aircraft and turned it on, left it for 5 mins, turned it off, removed the battery, let it cool for a minute and then it took a charge. Fixed. Although there is a bug fix for this in the new firmware update.

That's good to know - thanks for sharing
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

totalitarian Posted at 1-29 04:42
Yes it was at about 50% charge. It won't charge now it just sits with the 3rd led blinking

Hi, thanks for your updates. Glad that the concern seems to be fixed via the help of our valued customers. We would recommend following our safety guidelines for our intelligent flight battery to avoid the damage. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules