5426 32 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>
United States

After activating my Smart Controller, it always asks to take the Knowledge Quiz. But it never get through when I clicked “OK” even though I have high speed internet at home. It shows the error on http://quiz.djicnd.com. After showing the error page, I cannot go back to DJI GO4 page, and need to restart the SC. Some website says we only have 4 chances to cancel to test.
What can I do? Can I take the quiz on my DJI account?
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. May you please update the firmware of your unit using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes? You could also provide us with a short video about this situation for us to coordinate it with our team for further help. You can upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please refer to the link below for you to download the application.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 14:41
Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. May you please update the firmware of your unit using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes? You could also provide us with a short video about this situation for us to coordinate it with our team for further help. You can upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please refer to the link below for you to download the application.

I just took some photos which show the exact the situation here.

2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 14:41

The firmware was updated within one week, version 0310.
Because the SC always asked to update new firmware 0300 (see my previous post), so I tried very hard and finally the drone firmware was updated using DJI Assistant 2  for Mavic, published at 24th of Jan, version 0300.

Nothing happened after renew, still ask me to take the quiz again and again.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 1-28 15:21
The firmware was updated within one week, version 0310.
Because the SC always asked to update new firmware 0300 (see my previous post), so I tried very hard and finally the drone firmware was updated using DJI Assistant 2  for Mavic, published at 24th of Jan, version 0300.

We have just released new firmware V01.00.0350 with the built-in DJI GO 4 APP v4.3.12, could you please update and try again to see if the issue persists? Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 19:40
We have just released new firmware V01.00.0350 with the built-in DJI GO 4 APP v4.3.12, could you please update and try again to see if the issue persists? Thank you.

Yes, I just updated the 0350 firmware, and the issue disappeared.

Thanks
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 1-29 19:47
Yes, I just updated the 0350 firmware, and the issue disappeared.

Thanks

Glad to hear that, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2019-1-29
Use props
fansa31c5ba8
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 20:07
Glad to hear that, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.

This is still happening even on Version 360.  In fact once today, it popped in and took over the SRC screen while I was flying!   The only way I have been able to clear the problem is a full reboot of the SRC.  Unfortunately this time I was already in the air and some distance away,  I did not want to power cycle the SRC while in the air.  So I hit the manual RTH button, which still worked and waited for the aircraft to return. Once on the ground, I power cycled the SRC and cleared the problem.

I have no problem taking and passing the knowledge quiz, but the test itself does not work, it always fails.  It simply ends up pointing to failed URL going to a white screen.  Rather disconcerting after the aircraft is in the air.
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa31c5ba8 Posted at 2-3 15:14
This is still happening even on Version 360.  In fact once today, it popped in and took over the SRC screen while I was flying!   The only way I have been able to clear the problem is a full reboot of the SRC.  Unfortunately this time I was already in the air and some distance away,  I did not want to power cycle the SRC while in the air.  So I hit the manual RTH button, which still worked and waited for the aircraft to return. Once on the ground, I power cycled the SRC and cleared the problem.

I have no problem taking and passing the knowledge quiz, but the test itself does not work, it always fails.  It simply ends up pointing to failed URL going to a white screen.  Rather disconcerting after the aircraft is in the air.

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us the version of your application? I'll let my team be notified in this situation for further clarification. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-2-4
Use props
merlinpp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62 ft
United Kingdom

same problem have updated since receiving smart controller and new aircraft have updated to 310, 350, 360, unable to do quiz unable to upgrade aircraft . assistant 2 v 2.06 recognizes smart controller but wont recognize mavick 2 pro tried wi fi cables no firewall ,no av, cant fly .so far just an expensive ornament
2019-2-4
Use props
MikroTX
New
Flight distance : 14528 ft
United States

Hi All. I contacted the DJI Support via FB Messenger. They recommended me to use the DJI Assistant to reapply the latest firmware to my DJI Smart Controller. I tried the refresh with no luck. Also, I tried to downgrade it to the previous version and then again upgrade to the latest firmware. Still, I have the same issue described here. I am getting the Error 80" questionnaire was not found when the Quiz pop-up appears.
2019-2-4
Use props
the tanner
New

United States

Yup, I am on firmware 0360 with the same problem it will not let me take the quiz!!!  What gives
2019-2-5
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

the tanner Posted at 2-5 13:04
Yup, I am on firmware 0360 with the same problem it will not let me take the quiz!!!  What gives

I updated the firmware using dji assistant 2 for mavic, the quiz page disappeared.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa31c5ba8 Posted at 2-3 15:14
This is still happening even on Version 360.  In fact once today, it popped in and took over the SRC screen while I was flying!   The only way I have been able to clear the problem is a full reboot of the SRC.  Unfortunately this time I was already in the air and some distance away,  I did not want to power cycle the SRC while in the air.  So I hit the manual RTH button, which still worked and waited for the aircraft to return. Once on the ground, I power cycled the SRC and cleared the problem.

Could you please give us the specific time when it happened so that we can check the server? Thank you in advance.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

merlinpp Posted at 2-4 12:38
same problem have updated since receiving smart controller and new aircraft have updated to 310, 350, 360, unable to do quiz unable to upgrade aircraft . assistant 2 v 2.06 recognizes smart controller but wont recognize mavick 2 pro tried wi fi cables no firewall ,no av, cant fly .so far just an expensive ornament

Does the issue persist? Could you please give us the specific time when it happened so that we can check the server? Thank you in advance.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

the tanner Posted at 2-5 13:04
Yup, I am on firmware 0360 with the same problem it will not let me take the quiz!!!  What gives

Hi there, does the issue happen every time? Could you please give us the specific time when it happened so that we can check the server? Thank you in advance.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MikroTX Posted at 2-4 22:09
Hi All. I contacted the DJI Support via FB Messenger. They recommended me to use the DJI Assistant to reapply the latest firmware to my DJI Smart Controller. I tried the refresh with no luck. Also, I tried to downgrade it to the previous version and then again upgrade to the latest firmware. Still, I have the same issue described here. I am getting the Error 80" questionnaire was not found when the Quiz pop-up appears.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles, does the issue persist? Could you please give us the specific time when it happened so that we can check the server? Thank you in advance.
2019-2-12
Use props
BBradac9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157477 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also reapplied the .360 firmware using Assistant 2 but the quiz continues at random times.  Still unable to even take it as it just directs to a webpage with an error.  Pretty annoying stuff with my new controller.  Seems like a fix could be applied that would correct the bad website.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BBradac9 Posted at 2-12 04:33
I also reapplied the .360 firmware using Assistant 2 but the quiz continues at random times.  Still unable to even take it as it just directs to a webpage with an error.  Pretty annoying stuff with my new controller.  Seems like a fix could be applied that would correct the bad website.

That's really annoying. Fortunately it disappeared after I undated the firmware.
2019-2-12
Use props
gunplumber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 902 ft
United Kingdom

merlinpp Posted at 2-4 12:38

hi I received my new smart controller today and have the same problems,after 5 hours of messing about with dgi assistant and the like ive just got an exspensive brick not happy and if not resolved soon will be sending back for a refund.
2019-2-12
Use props
Martin798
New

United Kingdom

just a short update having not been able to fix the error code problem with taking test as many others have exsperianced I am returning my controller to jessops tomorrow not good not happy and a complete waist of money and time,i suggest you don't buy one until problems with it are sorted out.
2019-2-17
Use props
Martin798
New

United Kingdom

BBradac9 Posted at 2-12 04:33

just a short update having not been able to fix the error code problem with taking test as many others have exsperianced I am returning my controller to jessops tomorrow not good not happy and a complete waist of money and time,i suggest you don't buy one until problems with it are sorted out.
2019-2-17
Use props
djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-12 04:22
Hi there, sorry for the troubles, does the issue persist? Could you please give us the specific time when it happened so that we can check the server? Thank you in advance.

Quit blowing off this issue and fix the problem now!  I have a $1900.00 drone and SC that I am afraid to fly because of this quiz screen popping up and not able to complete.  You keep saying the same thing, what is your firmware version, we have escalated blah blah blah.

FIX IT NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE RECEIVING MY DRONE AND SC BACK FOR CREDIT.  THIS IS ABSURD!
2019-2-21
Use props
djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone received a fix for this knowledge quiz failure and white screen?  I have scoured the internet and cannot find anyone the has a fix for this.  Does everyone just give up and stick the drone in the closet?
2019-2-23
Use props
KJINTF
lvl.1
United States

No fix  for me as well - software updates all done and up to date -problem continues
Hope not to have to return the equipment
2019-2-23
Use props
KJINTF
lvl.1
United States

No fix  for me as well - software updates all done and up to date -problem continues
Hope not to have to return the equipment
2019-2-23
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT Posted at 2-21 17:10
Quit blowing off this issue and fix the problem now!  I have a $1900.00 drone and SC that I am afraid to fly because of this quiz screen popping up and not able to complete.  You keep saying the same thing, what is your firmware version, we have escalated blah blah blah.

FIX IT NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE RECEIVING MY DRONE AND SC BACK FOR CREDIT.  THIS IS ABSURD!

Mine is  not fixed completely. Some time comes out  some time not.

DJI should do something immediately:

Allow to take the quiz
or remove  the item from firmware

Please!
2019-2-23
Use props
djiuser_tMutEFpqxKgv
New

United States

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 2-23 12:39
Mine is  not fixed completely. Some time comes out  some time not.

DJI should do something immediately:

I'm experiencing the same thing with the smart controller. Today, mid-flight, it took over the screen and I could not get it to go away. My home location was not ideal so I couldn't automate return to home without causing a crash. (I know, my fault). Still, DJI we need this fixed. This could easily become a safety issue with it taking over the screen like this.
2019-3-23
Use props
Lagnrmg
New

United States

Was there ever a solution provided?  I received a Phantom 3 standard as a gift two years ago. I finally took it out of the box and registered it.  I updated the firmware and I still can’t get to the quiz site.  I flew it on beginners mode. I hope this thing does not lock me up after my fourth flight.  
2020-5-3
Use props
Spear
New

United Kingdom

Been having same problem for ages.  Now unable to use as locked out of control screen as test is not done.  
If no work around is available then surely compensation is due to everyone with a brick for a drone
2020-6-23
Use props
fans9c787f79
New

United States

August 15, 2020 same issue with Phantom 3 Standard... all firmware updated... was actually working fine before i did the latest update two days ago...  HELLO DJI Please Hlep ... TY...
2020-8-15
Use props
djiuser_XsXbz6Oz9Mjd
New

United States

honestly the whole dji “engineer” crew must be dumb ass rocks 3 years and this problem isn’t fixed? i can’t even get my drone to take off because a white screen blocks everything honestly boutta say fuck dji and switch brands
2020-8-17
Use props
Ihrke015
lvl.1

United States

fans9c787f79 Posted at 8-15 10:56
August 15, 2020 same issue with Phantom 3 Standard... all firmware updated... was actually working fine before i did the latest update two days ago...  HELLO DJI Please Hlep ... TY...

Same issue here. Ive been getting the test error for years with no test available to take but as of a couple of days ago (whenever the latest update came along) I can no longer "exit" the test and the drone is completely useless. I wiped the app from my phone and reinstalled once and was able to fly one time but now the error came back and after reinstalling it didnt work this time.
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules