Can't connect
701 13 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpjames
lvl.2
United States

I have a Phantom 3 Standard, and I can't connect to my new phone.  It's a "Moto e5 Cruise".  It has 2 gigs of ram, so it should work fine.  It connected once, but I can't get it to again.  Please help!  If it connected once, shouldn't it connect again?  I'm pulling my hair out, here!  The phone is new, so am I missing something?

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Do you have a different mobile device that you can try so that we can isolate the issue? You may refer on our recommended devices below for your reference.

1.PNG
2019-1-28
Use props
jpjames
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-28 13:22
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience.  Do you have a different device that you can try so that we can isolate the issue?

I have an Nvidia Shield, and it works
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jpjames Posted at 1-28 13:25
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience.  Do you have a different device that you can try so that we can isolate the issue?

I understand that Moto E5 Cruise is a powerful device and a very handy phone. Even if it is not listed on the recommended devices, there's a possibility that it will still work fine with the app. The thing is, we are unable to ensure if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to give you more options in terms of compatibility. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

jpjames Posted at 1-28 13:25

If the Moto e5 Cruise worked, it may just be a glitch.

You might try reloading the app, first delete it, clear your internet cache and cookies, reboot the device and reinstall the Go app. Hope this might help. If not, then your Moto is notto going to work.

How new is it, could you return it, exchange for a different device shown tested in the above list, provided. In post #2.

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
jpjames
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-28 13:52
If the Moto e5 Cruise worked, it may just be a glitch.

You might try reloading the app, first delete it, clear your internet cache and cookies, reboot the device and reinstall the Go app. Hope this might help. If not, then your Moto is notto going to work.

I have Cricket Wireless.  I wonder if they have anything that would work?  I need to stick with them because I'm in "the sticks", and they're the only carrier that works good.  I can't really test every phone that they have.  This is so frustrating!
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jpjames Posted at 1-28 14:30
I have Cricket Wireless.  I wonder if they have anything that would work?  I need to stick with them because I'm in "the sticks", and they're the only carrier that works good.  I can't really test every phone that they have.  This is so frustrating!

Like suggested, can you return/exchange the Moto?

I know thats not the best choice, but it May be the only alternative solution.

Have you tried reinstalling your App?

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you get a WIFI signal with your Moto one or more time yet? did you try the airplane mode and start over the WIFI by hand?
2019-1-28
Use props
jpjames
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-28 14:38
Like suggested, can you return/exchange the Moto?

I know thats not the best choice, but it May be the only alternative solution.

I tried clearing cookies/cache and reinstalling.  I can't find a phone with Cricket that is listed.  Oh well...I guess I just wasted a bunch of money!
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jpjames Posted at 1-28 14:45
I tried clearing cookies/cache and reinstalling.  I can't find a phone with Cricket that is listed.  Oh well...I guess I just wasted a bunch of money!

It’s not a waste of money, If you like it, as a communication device.
But it May not be sufficient in processing strength to run the power hungry app, unencumbered.

Try force closing all other apps, and running in Airplane mode.

RedHotPoker

2019-1-28
Use props
jpjames
lvl.2
United States

Peterx Posted at 1-28 14:45
Did you get a WIFI signal with your Moto one or more time yet? did you try the airplane mode and start over the WIFI by hand?

Peterx...thank you!  That worked!  
2019-1-28
Use props
fans64143ce6
lvl.1
United States

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Do you have a different mobile device that you can try so that we can isolate the issue? You may refer on our recommended devices below for your reference.

It worked on my Lenovo 7in and he has aLenovo 10 in
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jpjames Posted at 1-28 14:56
Peterx...thank you!  That worked!

Airplane Mode?

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Yep airplane mode switch of the cellular and blue tooth too my be the blue tooth disturbed the WIFI -> same frequency as the WIFI.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules