Another Tiny Planet
1422 19 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Here’s another tiny planet from Lake Havasu City Balloonfest...trying out a watermark app.
18F8B2F3-4980-4245-A51B-1A5BA7916895.jpeg
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi and good day Rustic17. Thank you for posting this remarkable shot you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-1-28
Use props
fans6f66f9da
lvl.4
United States

whoa that's sick!
2019-1-28
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Awesome capture!  Spheres are great fun.
2019-1-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool capture.
2019-1-28
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

This is amazing. I am surprised that they let you fly your Spark near those balloons. The watermark is absolutely ugly! Put it smaller and on the side maybe, but right in the middle like that it distract too much from the picture.
2019-1-28
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Any watermark on the side could then be cropped out and your photo used by someone else.  I agree it's ugly but my intent was to show other drone pilots a unique photo technique with balloons present.  The balloonists were interested in the drone and wanted me to send them pictures of their balloons.  Unlike airplanes that change direction and speed, balloons are relative predictable and can be easily avoided by flying parallel with their flight path.  And I was never really close to any of them.  The pano makes it look like you're flying the drone much higher than it actually is.
2019-1-28
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Great one, nicely done
2019-1-29
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Great shot  indeed and a cool idea, a small hint on sharing photos on the internet, the best way to avoid someone else using your shots for any commercial use, decrease the size of your shot before you post it, as whether the mark on the side or just as you did it still can be easily removed. Thanks for sharing and i loved the idea
2019-1-29
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

ArnoSpark Posted at 1-29 04:14
Great shot  indeed and a cool idea, a small hint on sharing photos on the internet, the best way to avoid someone else using your shots for any commercial use, decrease the size of your shot before you post it, as whether the mark on the side or just as you did it still can be easily removed. Thanks for sharing and i loved the idea

So what size photo are we talking about that will show clear on phone, tablet, or desktop but can't be used commercially???   Seems like if I'm posting something that shows clear on tablet/desktop for you all to see, someone else could take it and sell it for screensaver, background, or a calendar for tablets/computers.
2019-1-29
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

This is probably the coolest sphere that I have seen to date. I think if you faded the watermark just a little bit, it would be perfect. The heaviness that shows up distracts from the photo, but making it a bit lighter would be fine.
2019-1-29
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

pianoplayer7 Posted at 1-29 10:03
This is probably the coolest sphere that I have seen to date. I think if you faded the watermark just a little bit, it would be perfect. The heaviness that shows up distracts from the photo, but making it a bit lighter would be fine.

6F33DC66-2BCF-47A4-9DB5-14994CB59CDD.jpeg
2019-1-29
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

The bridge in the background is London Bridge...purchased by billionaire Rupert Murdoch from the City of London, England. It was dismantled and shipped through the Panama Canal to Los Angeles and trucked to Lake Havasu City, Arizona...in the middle of a desert on the Colorado River.
2019-1-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool !
2019-1-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Nice work
2019-1-29
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Rustic17 Posted at 1-29 09:26
So what size photo are we talking about that will show clear on phone, tablet, or desktop but can't be used commercially???   Seems like if I'm posting something that shows clear on tablet/desktop for you all to see, someone else could take it and sell it for screensaver, background, or a calendar for tablets/computers.

Try as small as you can yet good for viewing, its complicated tho, i cant tell you exact size you have to try several things. i reduce it here to 950 width  and saved it in away to that when you zoom in it will start getting noisy and unusable for big or medium prints. I know that issue is complex but part of internet life good luck

2019-1-29
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great idea for a tiny planet, congrats, that’s a great photo.
2019-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice capture, but I would not use the watermark
2019-2-1
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4