Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wi Fi problems
631 6 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans64143ce6
lvl.1
United States

I sold my Ph 3 std to a friend, it worked fine with me, but when he got it , it wouldn't connect to its internet, he has trhe same tablet as me but it just wont connect, any ideals?
2019-1-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I suggest you have your friend read the P3S owner's manual at least twice before he does anything else.  
2019-1-28
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Why he needs internet to fly the P3S ?  It´s only needed if he wants to stream the feed to social media. Then he needs a cellular tab or a phone.
2019-1-29
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

He might be seeing the "no internet connection" in orange letters.  Tell him that's normal.
2019-1-29
Use props
fans64143ce6
lvl.1
United States

Ok, got him going. Weird, I live in Arkansas and he lives in California. Some strange reason I had to make him an email and send him the info so he could fly it. He kept saying he couldn't get the wi fi on the quad up and running.
2019-1-29
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The RC of the P3S system is the router and the AC and the mobile are the clients of the network with SSID "Phantom3_xxxxxx" and the password is 12341234 (factory setting) if you did´nt change it.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I suggest you tell your friend to re-link the remote controller to the aircraft. Please make sure that he will use the recommended devices for the Phantom 3 Standard for compatibility. Also, I suggest him to watch a video tutorial on our website for more information. If the issue persists, please ask him for a screenshot of the issue so we can check. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules