Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
help please
826 2 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansce81b7e5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202566 ft
United States

i just got a spark and im trying to get the dji 4 to connect on my phone..it says discounted so how to i get it to connect?? can anyone help me with this thanks

2019-1-28
Use props
Sparkz71
First Officer
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Hi.
Are you trying to connect to the remote or directly to Spark?
Can you see the remote or Spark within the wifi list on your phone?
The default wifi password for the remote is 1234124.
The default wifi password for Spark is under the battery or on the original box. It can also be discovered/changed via the DJI Assistant program on a PC.

If you have a remote from the combo pack or purchased separate(?) -   Power on the remote & then hold the power button on the remote for 9 seconds until you hear beep, beep beep... beep beep - it will reset the wifi & may change the wifi frequency. I don't know if it changes the default password, but it should be 12341234 out of the box.
Also do the same for Spark - power on then hold the power button for 9 seconds. If you don't have a remote, you will need the Spark wifi password from below the battery or from the sticker on the original (foam?) box. Otherwise change it via DJI Assistant on an PC.
Link the remote to Spark - or connect directly to Spark's wifi.
If that doesn't work, test another phone. If that fails, send it back to DJI.
I wish I could help further, but you only provided very basic information. What phone are you using? What version of DJI Go 4? Was it a combo pack? Do you have a PC (or Mac) & can you see the wifi signal from the remote &/or Spark.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-146280-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-108024-1-1.html

Search the forum for similar - eg search for "can't connect"

Good luck.

2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in connecting the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device. Have you tried using a different mobile device to connect to the DJI Go 4 application. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules