Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4PV2.0 Replaced
867 6 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1256995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I crashed my P4PV2.0 last month and received a new replacement today. I linked my remote to the drone and that worked fine.

It never asked me to registered this new drone to my DJI account, did DJI automatically register it since it was a warranty replacement?

I also had a customer unlock that shows up on my app, but I cannot send it to the aircraft.

I feel lost, not sure what to do next. IMU did not seem to need calibrating, GPS needs calibrating but too cold to go out tonight.

Anyone else received a warranty replacement, what needs to be done?

I was not sure where to find the firmware to see if it already has the latest but plan to take everything to work tomorrow with fast internet to download all updates for iPad, remote, drone, etc.
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Glad it arrived. Hope you get her up, flying soon. Haha

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-28 19:16
Glad it arrived. Hope you get her up, flying soon. Haha

Me too, but I am feeling nervous about flying it now...

Hopefully we will get a warm day soon, warm for us her in Virginia anyway. Need to send this freeze back up to you!!!
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

TheLazyC Posted at 1-28 19:23
Me too, but I am feeling nervous about flying it now...

Hopefully we will get a warm day soon, warm for us her in Virginia anyway. Need to send this freeze back up to you!!!

Hey sorry about those cold fronts, coming down from the North, but those aren’t originating from here.

We are having spring like weather, intermittent, though still quite warm, for us...

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ken,

Have you tried PhantomHelp.com?  Really good web site and they have most all the software and firmware.  I would give you directions to what you want but the exploring of this web site is half the fun!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheLazyC. It is glad to know that you have already received the  DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Replacement. I will be providing you the official DJI link where you can find the most recent DJI Assistant 2 firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. If you have any concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads

2019-1-29
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-29 09:14
Hello and good day TheLazyC. It is glad to know that you have already received the  DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Replacement. I will be providing you the official DJI link where you can find the most recent DJI Assistant 2 firmware for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. If you have any concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads

Thanks. I have updated my remote, drone and device with latest firmware and software.

I have an unlock file that shows up on my device but it will not allow me to transfer to the aircraft.

I have tried syncing and it says successful but never a prompt to transfer to aircraft and when I select aircraft, the box is empty.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules