Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order stuck in PAYMENT PENDING!!
894 3 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FerAhumada
lvl.1

Mexico

I ordered a Ronin S with the holiday sales but the order got stuck in payment pending since december 31 2019!! I sent an email but there hasn´t been a solution to this problem! Does anyone has the same issue??

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi FerAhumada, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we managed to get your order number and it is pay pending, may I verify where did you send the email to and which email you are using to contact us? I didn't find any email record with your Forum account. We will also verify with the related team of what happened on the payment and keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-28
Use props
FerAhumada
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-28 19:45
Hi FerAhumada, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we managed to get your order number and it is pay pending, may I verify where did you send the email to and which email you are using to contact us? I didn't find any email record with your Forum account. We will also verify with the related team of what happened on the payment and keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you, i sent you a personal message.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FerAhumada Posted at 1-28 20:03
Thank you, i sent you a personal message.

The PM has been replied, please check and keep us updated in the thread, thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules