Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My MP 2 Lost and cant find on his last GPS signal?
878 3 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
binnzo
Flight distance : 1666476 ft
Norway

I lost my MP2 on Sunday about 290-300m away from me. I went to pick him up but i  didn't find him anywher. I found the GPS spot using "find my drone" and  went 2 trips on Sunday until it was dark, about 17:00. I  just didn't believe I didn't find him,  despite it was great weather and not so many trees where he disappeared from the screen. I went back on monday and was from 10:00 - 17:00 going backward/forward....using telescope but nothing.....standing on the last GPS spot and not seeing him is for me akward. I returned this morning, Tuesday 29. jan. 2019  with  my wife but we found nothing. I have gone back and forth on a large area without success and am just crying since this my first drone and I spent my entire money buying it. PLEASE HELP ME....What can i do???
2019-1-29
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

The GPS location is probably where the drone was when signal was lost.  It is possible that it went much further.
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the mishap that happens to your drone. We do recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support. You may refer to the link below for further assistance and for our team to conduct an investigation on what happened to your previous flight. Please let us know if you need our assistance.

www.dji.com/support
2019-1-29
Use props
binnzo
Flight distance : 1666476 ft
Norway

I found my drone last night after 5 days and going 8 times
around the area that the last GPS signal was received.
It had been snowing and strong wind 2 of these 5 days.
I was unlucky to no not find him before for that reason
my older tracks in the snow was a North , south and east side of drone and the closest to him was 7-8 meters.
IMG_20190201_190613.jpg
IMG_20190201_190605.jpg
2019-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules