Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motionlapse tracking with Osmo pocket
780 4 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Germany

Hi,
is this feature foreseen somewhere in the future? The OP has motionlapse and has subject tracking.. it would be nice to see these two features combined together like on the osmo..
Thank you!
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further testing and development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-29
Use props
fansacc1c416
lvl.1
Flight distance : 953776 ft
Germany

Hello,

why does the OP loses the focuspoint while making motionlapses? For example: I want to make an Motionlapse (with AFS) and focus on a certain object. Its fine while setting the points (using the iPhone), but after starting the Motionlapse  OP focuses on the background and not on the object I want to. Any idea?
I tried the same using AFC, its the same. There seems no way to "tell" OP to focus on a certain object.
Every idea appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
2019-2-1
Use props
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

fansacc1c416 Posted at 2-1 02:13
Hello,

why does the OP loses the focuspoint while making motionlapses? For example: I want to make an Motionlapse (with AFS) and focus on a certain object. Its fine while setting the points (using the iPhone), but after starting the Motionlapse  OP focuses on the background and not on the object I want to. Any idea?

I have the same issue.. I already posted in the past.. no answer..
https://forum.dji.com/thread-179363-1-1.html
2019-2-1
Use props
forbsie
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

+1 for combined motionlapse and subject tracking, plus addition of 0.5 and 1 second interval
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules