Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Smart controller maximum charge 99%?
188 4 1-29 09:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bj0rn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 42615
  • >>>
Netherlands

Any idea if it is possible to charge the DJI Smart controller to the full 100%? It seems to stay at 99% and it necer atops blinken while charging. Is this supposed to stop while fully charged?
And yes it runs the lastes dirmware etc.

Cheers
1-29 09:53
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you were using the DJI official USB Power Adapter to charge the remote controller? If not, please make sure to use a USB power adapter certified FCC/CE rated V/2. Also, the battery level indicator will stop blinking when fully charge. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
1-29 10:31
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 10:31
Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you were using the DJI official USB Power Adapter to charge the remote controller? If not, please make sure to use a USB power adapter certified FCC/CE rated V/2. Also, the battery level indicator will stop blinking when fully charge. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks for the fast reply, I’m using the official dji power adapter.

Cheers,
Bjorn
1-29 10:36
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 10:31

Problem solved, after unplugging the charger and plugging it back in twice, it went straight to 100%!
1-29 10:54
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bj0rn Posted at 1-29 10:54
Problem solved, after unplugging the charger and plugging it back in twice, it went straight to 100%!

Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that it is now working. Should you have further concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
1-29 11:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules