Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mobile GPS signal weak?
451 4 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZExaR3OARCnA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28993 ft
United States

I've been trying to set my dji spark to return to the controller as the homepoint or use the dynamic home point, but whenever I try to set that it says weak mobile GPS signal. So I'm forced to set the drones location as the home point. Help?
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The dynamic home point would locate your mobile device and consider it as a home-point location, however, it would require a GPS signal on your mobile device itself. Have you tried to check if you're getting enough GPS signal on your mobile device? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-29
Use props
djiuser_ZExaR3OARCnA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28993 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 14:39
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The dynamic home point would locate your mobile device and consider it as a home-point location, however, it would require a GPS signal on your mobile device itself. Have you tried to check if you're getting enough GPS signal on your mobile device? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

How do I check that?
2019-1-30
Use props
bugalugs22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 67684 ft
Australia

open up google or apple maps and see if it knows where you are! (or install a GPS and compass app)

Maybe your device is in airplane mode and the GPS is off, or its only using cell towers to determine your location.

If this is the case DONT set the RTH location to the phone it could be 100m away or more.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I'm afraid that we couldn't provide further details in regards to your phone capability. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback in regards to this query. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules