693 5 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi is anyone know if i can attach the crystalsky screem or any screen like smallhd on the inspire 2 and see what we see on the camera so when i film and walk with the inspire two i see the video while filming just like we see on this image? I dont think we can plug any wire to the inspire 2 but whats the best way to do that? I guess the only way is to have a wireless transmitter that is plugged to the controller? Is there any other way to get the signal from the inspire 2 straight from the drone?
8CEF48D8-9EA1-4F28-8A10-0547FFA00ECD.png
2019-1-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Not without serious modifications made to a CineCore module, and with uncertain results. I'm not sure what are you trying to achieve, can you be more specific?
2019-1-30
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'm a bit unsure what you want to achieve, too. But, you can always get the HDMI signal out from the controller. Why not take the signal out from the HDMI on the controller and use a wireless video transmitter to any display? As long as you are in range of them both, I think it would work (but I can't guarantee because I have not tried). I don't think you can get the signal out directly from the Inspire 2, at least not without voiding any warranty.
2019-1-30
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

theres a USB port on the side of the inspire 2.

you can plug your phone/tablet into it the same way you would into the back of the controller and operate it that way.
you wont have the buttons on the controller to change the angle of the camera, but you can adjust the exposure settings and record as normal.

actually, thats not entirely correct - you can change the angle of the camera by using your finger to hold on the screen til the blue circle comes up and then drag in the direction you want, but that would only be for small adjustments and not complex motions as you wouldnt have enough hands to do everything.

where you'll get caught doing this is there is nowhere on the drone to directly mount a holder for your phone/tablet, but im sure you could jerry-rig something if you had to
2019-1-30
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mike9129 Posted at 1-30 11:52
theres a USB port on the side of the inspire 2.

you can plug your phone/tablet into it the same way you would into the back of the controller and operate it that way.

You sure i can see the video from that ? I thought its just a usb port to update the drone?  Btw guys i just want a screen fixed to the drone when i film holding the drone.. i wont be able to hold a controller with thescreen on it and the drone at the se time. I wanna be able to see the shot i do do while im walking and filming. As i said before i know the only way it may be a transmiter but i wanted to know if there is any other way.
2019-1-30
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

I'll double check again to be sure about the video output on that USB.

I haven't used it in ages, but I know it worked one time anyway.

Maybe check out the inspire 2 launch event videos, I know they were showing guys handholding the drone in those, so see if you can make out what way they have it hooked up.

I've often used both my inspire 1 and 2 as handheld gimbals, tho I'd always have a second person with me holding the controller and screen so I haven't had the same problems as you with it.

It's a good job, but the inspire 1 does it better. The vibration board seems more effective on it than the one on the inspire 2
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules