DJI Googles OUT OF STOCK (Warning)
2025 11 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8ncBrv8acsHp
lvl.2

Malta

This is to inform anyone thinking of ordering the googles that they are out of stock and that you will not be notified about this!

I placed an order for the dji googles and a spare battery for my mavic on Jan 19. After a few days the payment was showing as authorized but not shipped. I contacted DJI and they said my estimated delivery date was Jan 28th. On Jan 26th I noticed that it had still not shipped so I contacted DJI again and they assured me the estimated delivery date was still Jan 28th.
On Jan 28th I did not receive anything and it was still not showing as shipped so I contacted DJI again.

This time they told me one item had 'limited production' so my order got delayed. After a couple of more emails and me insisting that they tell me which item is it and to give me a date, they told me it is the googles that are out of stock and that they could not provide me with a date. But they assured me my order had been 'prioritized'. After asking again for an idea of availability - days/weeks/months - their answer was still "With regards to your concern, we apologize as we do not have any information when will it be available as upon checking on our resources, there's no feedback yet"

I've been a DJI customer for years but this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would have expected that if an item is out of stock, they would indicate so on the order page or at least immediately after an order is placed. Furthermore, I would expect them to have an idea of when an item is going to be available!
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry to read about the frustrations and issues you had with your orders. This is not what DJI's want you to experience. I'd love to help you with this. Kindly PM me  your order number and I will personally call the attention of the department that has the specifics to the updates of your above mentioned order. Again, kindly accept my unreserved apologies. You will surely be notified with the feedback. Appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
djiuser_8ncBrv8acsHp
lvl.2

Malta

DJI Diana Posted at 1-30 09:40
Hi there, sorry to read about the frustrations and issues you had with your orders. This is not what DJI's want you to experience. I'd love to help you with this. Kindly please PM me  your order number and I will personally call the attention of the department that has the specifics to the updates of your above mentioned order. Again, kindly accept my unreserved apologies. You will surely be notified with the feedback. Appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.

PM Sent, thank you for looking into this
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_8ncBrv8acsHp Posted at 2-1 04:42
PM Sent, thank you for looking into this

Hi there. Apologies, but I believe they already sent an email. Please have it check. Thank you for your patience.
2019-2-1
Use props
djiuser_8ncBrv8acsHp
lvl.2

Malta

DJI Diana Posted at 2-1 09:16
Hi there. Apologies, but I believe they already sent an email. Please have it check. Thank you for your patience.

In the email they just told me that they do not know when it will be available.
Can you at least give me an idea if it will be days, weeks, or months before the DJI GOOGLES will be back in stock?
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_8ncBrv8acsHp Posted at 2-2 00:53
In the email they just told me that they do not know when it will be available.
Can you at least give me an idea if it will be days, weeks, or months before the DJI GOOGLES will be back in stock?

Hi, apologies reading this. Good news is it is now available online. If you still want to proceed with your pending order, kindly contact our online chat sales support ( headset icon ) and provide the order number. Again, I do apologize for the delay. Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.

2019-2-4
Use props
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

OK so I contacted through chat as you told me, and the guy (Marlon) is telling me that while the googles are now in stock, he cannot tell me when the order will be shipped. This after I had been assured repeatedly that my order had been prioritized and that it will be shipped as soon as it was going to be available. All I'm getting out of what seems a chat bot is
"And as of the moment I cannot give you the time frame of it since we just resume the process. But rest assured that once this is updated we will notify you with your tracking number immediately."
You need to work on your customer support skills!!
2019-2-4
Use props
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

Dji Diana - I just received an email from Roxanne from DJI support and she said " Since all items in your order are currently out of stock estimated shipment date is not yet available. "
I am utterly confused - you and the chat person/bot said that the items are now in stock, while Roxanne is saying that BOTH googles and Batteries are still out of stock. Can you clarify??
2019-2-8
Use props
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

1 month on since order, and still no clue or whether they are in stock or not or when they will be shipped.
You may have good products, but your customer service is among the worst I've ever had to deal with...
2019-2-20
Use props
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

2 months since order placed. No Updates whatsoever.
Worst customer service experience of my life.
P.S. I m also hearing rumours that the DJI Googles are going to be discontinued due to their many issues. Would appreciate some clarification from DJI!
2019-3-17
Use props
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

So I emailed again for updates and see what they (Romer) said:

"We understand that you want to know the status of your order, your order contains two or more items, which may have variable shipping dates. All your items will be delivered together according to the item with the latest shipping date. It is expected to be shipped out on or before the 28th of January. "

January?? January?? Serious DJI, WTF???

2019-3-18
Use props
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

3 months and still waiting with ZERO updates. DJI Is the worst scam company is history
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules