New firmware update released!!! v01.04.00.20 (Lowlight Focus Test...
6063 62 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tide Posted at 1-30 12:08
Hope it could possible with picture saving as well.

Not at the moment it not but maybe in future
2019-1-30
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

hkphoto.com Posted at 1-30 08:25
After upgrade to 01.04.00.20 torch mode gone?

If you mean a flash light mode, it is still there.
2019-1-30
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

I'm getting more disconnects after today's update! Now I'm getting disconnected in airplane mode (that was my workaround for using my OP).
Story mode DJI overlays need the option to remove. I do not want DJI logo overlays on my videos (unusable the way it is to me).
Full agreement we need faster intervals on Timelapse.
More frequent Osmo Pocket disconnects just leaves me wanting to get my gopro & dslr out and use them more again.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome! Please feel free to use the newly added features. Cheers!
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AndyTonks Posted at 1-30 11:16
Mostly very pleased with this update, but with two MAJOR annoyances.
*DJI logo not removable
* Minimum three seconds between time lapse or motion lapse shots. We need to have 0.5s, 1s, 2s intervals too.

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to us. We've received this request from another member and manage to forward it with our team. There are two ways to adjust the shutter speed. Please see the details below. Thank you for continued support.

1. App: Go to Settings, Timelapse, and turn off Timelapse Original Photo.
2. Using the Osmo Pocket separately: In Timelapse mode, swipe down on the touch screen and swipe to the right, then tap the video icon.
2019-1-30
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 16:53
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback to us. We've received this request from another member and manage to forward it with our team. There are two ways to adjust the shutter speed. Please see the details below. Thank you for continued support.

1. App: Go to Settings, Timelapse, and turn off Timelapse Original Photo.

I see you can set picture saving time-lapse without connecting to the phone.
Good to know.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tide Posted at 1-30 19:51
I see you can set picture saving time-lapse without connecting to the phone.
Good to know.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to provide a better experience to our valued customers like you. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-31
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

DroneyMcDroneface Posted at 1-30 16:23
I'm getting more disconnects after today's update! Now I'm getting disconnected in airplane mode (that was my workaround for using my OP).
Story mode DJI overlays need the option to remove. I do not want DJI logo overlays on my videos (unusable the way it is to me).
Full agreement we need faster intervals on Timelapse.

What phone do you use?
2019-1-31
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

KEN5423 Posted at 1-30 06:58
Can you get rid of the watermark in post?Maybe snip off the clip with the watermark?I'm at work and my OP is at home but i'm stoked about this update and want to try it out.All I wanted was Story mode.

You can remove the DJI logo at the end of the video, however there's an Osmo Pocket logo in the bottom left corner that last's the hole video.
2019-1-31
Use props
fansacc1c416
lvl.2
Flight distance : 953776 ft
Germany

Hello,

why does the OP loses the focuspoint while making motionlapses? For example: I want to make an Motionlapse (with AFS) and focus on a certain object. Its fine while setting the points (using the iPhone), but after starting the Motionlapse  OP focuses on the background and not on the object I want to. Any idea?
I tried the same using AFC, its the same. There seems no way to "tell" OP to focus on a certain object.
Every idea appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
2019-2-1
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

fansacc1c416 Posted at 2-1 01:31
Hello,

why does the OP loses the focuspoint while making motionlapses? For example: I want to make an Motionlapse (with AFS) and focus on a certain object. Its fine while setting the points (using the iPhone), but after starting the Motionlapse  OP focuses on the background and not on the object I want to. Any idea?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-178625-1-1.html

I tested it with previous firmware and it becomes more ovious during the lowlight. OP returns to AFC and lost all the previous manually set focus information when initiated motion-lapse. Regardless of you were in AFS or not.

I hoped it is changed with new firmware update but while it improved AFC accuracy some better but manually set focus info is still ignored when motion-lapse initiated. Look forward to next update.
2019-2-1
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tried a short test using D-Cinelike but noticed a lot of noise and blotchy red patches in shaded areas. It was in low light though so it may just been my exposure settings.

Regards,
Tom
2019-2-1
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

dldp-sp Posted at 2-1 03:23
Tried a short test using D-Cinelike but noticed a lot of noise and blotchy red patches in shaded areas. It was in low light though so it may just been my exposure settings.

Regards,

Same happen to me in lowlight.
It straches censor's already limited dynamic range and try to put more data into limited bitrate.
In simple scene with high dynamic light situation, D-Cinelike can pull extra.
But in the scene with complex details, (like tree branches) it might lose details over more color information.
2019-2-1
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

I still need to test this update properly.. hope DJI solved the focusing issue with motionlapses.. I had to trash them all up to now due to this issue..
2019-2-1
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

KEN5423 Posted at 1-30 06:58
Can you get rid of the watermark in post?Maybe snip off the clip with the watermark?I'm at work and my OP is at home but i'm stoked about this update and want to try it out.All I wanted was Story mode.

Don't expect too much with the Story mode
2019-2-1
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tide Posted at 2-1 04:24
Same happen to me in lowlight.
It straches censor's already limited dynamic range and try to put more data into limited bitrate.
In simple scene with high dynamic light situation, D-Cinelike can pull extra.

I did a little more testing. It seems to only happen at 60 fps. At 30 fps it seems fine. The high frame rate along with pushing the DR is just a little too much for the small sensor.

Regards,
Tom
2019-2-2
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

dldp-sp Posted at 2-2 08:21
I did a little more testing. It seems to only happen at 60 fps. At 30 fps it seems fine. The high frame rate along with pushing the DR is just a little too much for the small sensor.

Regards,

I like to add my experience in Cine-like D.
Daytime in lowlight situation, (wlaking into a shadow from the bright place) it has a few flashing pink overlay frames over the video.
It is only in the certain situation but to watch out for.
2019-2-3
Use props
Rafael Gálvez
New

Spain

djiuser_HwerPm8fBu70 Posted at 1-30 06:53
Got the app updated, and the firmware, only problem now connecting to the phone with the smart adaptor it keeps disconnecting, worked fine before, when i use the wireless module, the app does not show the story mode shooting option so still carnt use it

I have the same problem, when I connect the wireless module, the cinelike module disappeared and I cannot execute any story... What happened!!??
2019-2-7
Use props
NemesisWhip
New
Germany

Hey everyone. I updated to the neweset firmware too, but i can't fidn the "Color / Whitebalance / Exposure / Volume" menu, that can be seen in one of OPs pictures. How do i access that? Thanks in advance!
2019-2-14
Use props
OzzieNut
New
Australia

Just bought the Osmo Pocket....liked the cool features......downloaded the latest firmware.......What happened to Motionlapse
2019-2-14
Use props
OzzieNut
New
Australia

NemesisWhip Posted at 2-14 00:49
Hey everyone. I updated to the neweset firmware too, but i can't fidn the "Color / Whitebalance / Exposure / Volume" menu, that can be seen in one of OPs pictures. How do i access that? Thanks in advance!

Turn on the PRO features on the Osmo Pocket.
If you are in Video, hit the yellow PRO badge on the top left of the screen.
Colorado, Whitebalance, Exposure and Volume are in the screen that appears next.
2019-2-14
Use props
OzzieNut
New
Australia

Hey everyone. I updated to the neweset firmware too, but i can't fidn the "Color / Whitebalance / Exposure / Volume" menu, that can be seen in one of OPs pictures. How do i access that? Thanks in advance!

Colorado, Whitebalance, Exposure and Volume are in the screen that appears next.
2019-2-14
Use props
OzzieNut
New
Australia

2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules