Wireless module problem
630 4 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stangman
lvl.4
Sweden

Hi,
I just got the wireless module an are experiencing problems when trying to connect with an iPhone XS
I have updated to the latest firmware 1.04.00.20.

Bluetooth
1. Does not connect to Bluetooth automatically (or at all?). You need to go into Bluetooth settings on the iPhone and tap to connect. But in MIMO it is still not connected via Bluetooth.
2. Connecting to Bluetooth via Mimo does not work (see screenshot). Also see note 5 below.

Wifi, The distance is from the phone to the Osmo is under 30 cm.
3. Wifi connection is unstable at best. With standard settings right out of the box, the common password is not accepted (see screenshot).
4. When changing the Wifi to 2,4G the password works and I get a connection. But the connection is unstable and drops at times. The LED is
5. When I have established a connection (at 2,4G) I can get a Bluetooth -connection as well. But when exiting the Mimo and re-entering Mimo again the Bluetooth connection is lost and I have to manually tap the Osmo in my iPhone Bluetooth settings go get a connection.

"Cannot connect to Bluetooth"

"Cannot connect to Bluetooth"

"Wrong wifi password"

"Wrong wifi password"
2019-1-30
Use props
Stangman
lvl.4
Sweden

Any responsen to this, DJI?
2019-2-1
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Each of the last two updates have caused me to uninstall the app, re- install the app, then do the upgrade. Perhaps you could find success with what I did
2019-2-1
Use props
Stangman
lvl.4
Sweden

TheCameraGuy Posted at 2-1 18:30
Each of the last two updates have caused me to uninstall the app, re- install the app, then do the upgrade. Perhaps you could find success with what I did

Thanks a lot for the tip. I will certainly try this.
Although this cannot revert the firmware update, it may help with the stability of the connection.

Now I usually get a flimsy connection for a short while, and after a couple of minutes the connection is lost and cannot be reestablished.
If I wait a couple of hours I again can establish a flimsy connection... And here we go again. Nervewrecking and irritating.
2019-2-2
Use props
Stangman
lvl.4
Sweden

TheCameraGuy Posted at 2-1 18:30

Tried the uninstall and reinstall, but no luck. Still very bad wifi at best. Mostly I can not connect at all to the OP via the wireless adapter.
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules