Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't Update Mavic 2 Pro firmware via Smart Controller
3000 4 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScottRodgers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331759 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to update the firmware of the controller, through the controller, BUT download always fails when trying to update the firmware of the craft using the Smart Controller. What do I do? Also, how do you add other apps to the smart controller? Usually DJI does a great job of tutorial videos on youtube, not for this controller though?

Thanks!
2019-1-30
Use props
djiuser_nfNIZlTqSezL
New
Flight distance : 24232 ft
United States

im having the same issue as well.  it keeps saying that i was disconnected from the network even though it’s been connected the whole time.
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_ZjnkDXbhwsr0
New

Norway

Same issue!!
Why no answer from Dji?
2019-12-15
Use props
Caron
New
Flight distance : 77589 ft
Italy

I'm having the same problem, hepl please... I think it could be something about storage... after finishing download it says:  "SD card removed. System will be restarted to avoid affecting regular functions. After ...."
fix it please..
2020-1-22
Use props
ScottRodgers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331759 ft
  • >>>
United States

I figured it out. Soooo... the original mavic 2 pro firmware didn't have any knowledge or info about the smart controller. I had to use a laptop with assistant and update the Mavic 2 first... then everything worked perfectly.
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules