Cinelike??
1675 14 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BBorez
lvl.2
United Kingdom

OK, in the new update Cinelike is available in pro mode in both 24fps and 60fps without a phone attached ( Android )

With a phone attached Cinelike is only available in 24fps and not 60fps.

With the bluetooth adapter attached and controlled remotely from a phone Cinelike is not available at all.

What is that even about?

Come on DJI, you need to sort this out, these are schoolboy errors.

2019-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

On iOS phone attached all FPS available I did get a message dcinelike not available with BT module, I just pulled BT out set for cinelike then pushed BT back in and I then had no problem with cinelike .
2019-1-30
Use props
BBorez
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-30 10:15
On iOS phone attached all FPS available I did get a message dcinelike not available with BT module, I just pulled BT out set for cinelike then pushed BT back in and I then had no problem with cinelike .

This works for me in 24fps, not 60fps.

If you change the frame rate wirelessly however you lose Cinelike altogether.

Absolutely bonkers.
2019-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

BBorez Posted at 1-30 10:32
This works for me in 24fps, not 60fps.

If you change the frame rate wirelessly however you lose Cinelike altogether.

I’m not having that problem, so maybe it’s an android bug , using the phone connected by WiFi I can change to any Frame rate and still shoot in cinelike, but as I said trying to change on OP I did get message that with module attached cinelike wasn’t available, but if I pulled module off I could change to cinelike and then plug module back in and no more errors, there is a bug there so hopefully can be sorted out.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for the inquiry and sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, we manage to optimize the new firmware version and it should be no problem. May we know what mobile device are you using? Make sure the device should be on the compatibility list. Thanks.
2019-1-30
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I have the same issue.  It must be still buggy in Android.   
2019-1-30
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 15:24
Hi there, thanks for the inquiry and sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, we manage to optimize the new firmware version and it should be no problem. May we know what mobile device are you using? Make sure the device should be on the compatibility list. Thanks.

Same issues on Note 8 and Red Hydrogen One.
No Cinelike option in mimo app when connected via wireless adapter. New story mode also not available when on wireless adapter.

No problems when on dongle or stand alone.
2019-1-30
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 15:24

Same issues on Note 8 and Red Hydrogen One.
No Cinelike option in mimo app when connected via wireless adapter. New story mode also not available when on wireless adapter.

No problems when on dongle or stand alone.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

kburn Posted at 1-30 22:35
Same issues on Note 8 and Red Hydrogen One.
No Cinelike option in mimo app when connected via wireless adapter. New story mode also not available when on wireless adapter.

Hi, sorry for the late response. As of the moment, Cine like and Story mode will only work on Osmo Pocket itself and by connecting it with USB Adapter. With regards on Wireless connection, we will coordinate this to our R&D department for further clarification. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-2
Use props
webbedgiant
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-2 09:14
Hi, sorry for the late response. As of the moment, Cine like and Story mode will only work on Osmo Pocket itself and by connecting it with USB Adapter. With regards on Wireless connection, we will coordinate this to our R&D department for further clarification. Thanks for your understanding.

Can you explain why? I can't imagine those features are a strain to use wirelessly so why aren't they included? Will they be included in a future update?
2019-2-4
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-30 10:15

Good info, Sir Hall (or Sir Mark or Sir 007?)!
2019-2-4
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Cinelike or cinehate, that is the question! Enough of Hamlet, I also think this should be sorted out.
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

webbedgiant Posted at 2-4 09:40
Can you explain why? I can't imagine those features are a strain to use wirelessly so why aren't they included? Will they be included in a future update?

Hi. I will forward this query to our R&D department for further clarification. I will let you know once I have the update.Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-4
Use props
webbedgiant
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-4 16:14
Hi. I will forward this query to our R&D department for further clarification. I will let you know once I have the update.Thanks for your understanding.

Got any update? It's been a week.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

webbedgiant Posted at 2-12 10:38
Got any update? It's been a week.

As of the moment, we haven't received any update. I will update you right away once I have the update. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules