Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Mods of this DJI Forum,
where are you to spare us serious forum members from that unbearable insulting, offensive and ridiculous dialogue taking place in the thread 'Mavic Pro - Fly Away GONE!' (https://forum.dji.com/thread-179565-1-1.html).

Both involved users have to be banned from my point of view. Any red line is crossed by both of them. Make up your mind and...

...DO SOMETHING!

2019-1-30
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fully agree with JoeMavicDHH.

In general i would like to see a more active attitude from DJI moderators in such cases!

if you cannot find the sad story, its here > https://forum.dji.com/thread-179565-1-1.html

cheers
JJB
2019-1-30
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ya im glad i bailed out of that thread earlier...  i like a bit of banter but that's going to the extreme
2019-1-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

JJB* Posted at 1-30 12:13
Fully agree with JoeMavicDHH.

In general i would like to see a more active attitude from DJI moderators in such cases!

Bedankt for clarifying!
Forgot to post the link.

cheers
Joe
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi JoeMavicDHH. Thank you for raising this concern. Apologies, we may have to double check this Forum thread link you've provided. Kindly give us time to check this, rest assured that we're going to take action if we found out that some Forum members violated some of our Forum Rules and Regulations , Again we take pride of making this Forum community safe and free from any harmful, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-30
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

I just peaked into that thread, OMG, those two need to be booted FAST! I’m actually surprised the language filter on this site isn’t blocking some of the profanities they’re throwing back and forth!
2019-1-30
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

ACK! i just don't go to those threads and mark them accordingly.
2019-1-30
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

It would be nice if DJI added an 'Ignore' button to the forum software so that idiots can vent their spleen into cyberspace and nobody will know or care  
2019-1-30
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

My oh my! A bit over the top and profanity laced, but kind of hilarious that two supposed adults would act that way.
2019-1-30
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I second the motion or third or fourth or fifth......well, you get the idea.
2019-1-30
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Typical caveman behaviour. I would say they are both racist, homophobic, bragging and childish idiots. (proof is in the posts.) If a small child calls you any name, eg "fat", do you then go out and bash him to death with words, and stupid threats, and HO HO come to my gym, ho ho, scratching chest hair and nether parts, ho ho, man will beat chest and defeat the army of the ants............
Delete and get this sorted.
Noticed quite a few racially charged, homophobic, deliberately aggressive and gender specific wording around here. I do appreciate a good, sometimes not so wholesome discussion, but should not negatively affect anyone.
2019-1-31
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Well, I tried to moderate those two when the things started to go out of line on page 2 (comments #57 and #65, but it continued deteriorating. Sad, really...
2019-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You can report these posts easily so they will get picked up.
Maybe not in super short time, but they will!
2019-1-31
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-31 11:06

I sent two requests in, yesterday, and today to DJI about thread, asking them to close it, and asking for both the offenders to be banned from the forum. To act and talk like they did is  seriously offensive,  bordering on criminal in this day and age. I'm glad they finally did something about it. We don't need it here. Thanks DJI for stepping in.
2019-1-31
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-30 14:29
Hi JoeMavicDHH. Thank you for raising this concern. Apologies, we may have to double check this Forum thread link you've provided. Kindly give us time to check this, rest assured that we're going to take action if we found out that some Forum members violated some of our Forum Rules and Regulations , Again we take pride of making this Forum community safe and free from any harmful, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Thank you for your support.

Diana,

If these two didn't violate the forum rules, then no one ever will. This was the most offensive thread I've seen up here. Ban both of them. We don't need them here, or quite frankly want them.

-Bill
2019-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bill B Posted at 1-31 11:14
I sent two requests in, yesterday, and today to DJI about thread, asking them to close it, and asking for both the offenders to be banned from the forum. To act and talk like they did is  seriously offensive,  bordering on criminal in this day and age. I'm glad they finally did something about it. We don't need it here. Thanks DJI for stepping in.

I don't get these kind of responses at all.
But then again, that might just be me.
Why start an argue on a forum.
Nobody wins.
Everybody looses.
So I tend to stay away from these threads and focus on the beautiful work that is posted here
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bill B Posted at 1-31 11:18
Diana,

If these two didn't violate the forum rules, then no one ever will. This was the most offensive thread I've seen up here. Ban both of them. We don't need them here, or quite frankly want them.

Hi Bill B. Kindly give us time to deliberate and double check, anyways, this has been already forwarded. We appreciate you taking time with this. Should you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-1-31
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

I, for one, would first warn both parties involved in flame and suspend them for a month or so for additional warning.... straight ban looks a bit too much to me. I mean, I've seen far worse on reddit, 4chan and alike... Thing is I do believe in second chances and corrective measures.
2019-1-31
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-31 11:06

Maybe something has changed...

But passed reporting of members using crude name calling and/or insults against other members here - resulted in
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Got it, thanks for report
2019-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 1-31 15:50
Maybe something has changed...

But passed reporting of members using crude name calling and/or insults against other members here - resulted in

Maybe it just takes some more time.
Panda is on it
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules