Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual gimbal not recognised after repair
1105 2 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lmcindoe
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,

We recently got our M210 back from repair by DJI.
We completed a basic flight test and all OK. We then connected the cameras, and no image sent to the controllers.
On startup, the gimbals do the calibration dance, so they have power, but when we check in DJI pilot, they are not connected (see image).
I have checked the gimbal connector and all looks secure. I havent checked the connection inside the main body to the board as I don't really want to open this up.

Pretty frustrating as this was apparently 'quality checked' before leaving the factory!

Any thoughts on a test or something else that might be going on?

Thanks,
Luke

Dual gimbal not recognised

Dual gimbal not recognised
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there lmcindoe, sorry to read about this. I know that this is really frustrating knowing that this came from the repairs. I'd like to help you with this. Kindly PM us the associated case number ( CAS ) or a ticket number reference for us to check and see if there is something we might help you. Your business is important to us Luke. Kindly reach us back the soonest time possible. Thank you.
2019-1-30
Use props
LanceG
New
United States

I am having a similar issue since our Matrice 210 returned from repair. Has there been a resolution for this problem?
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules