Go4 Firmware Update
833 2 2019-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suncruiser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77195 ft
United States

I used Assistant 2 to update the Go4 firmware.  It successfully updated, but had 2 problems.

1. When I powered on the MA the gimbal continually oscillated up and down regardless of how I touched the gimbal control.  I turned the MA off and back on then the gimbal was stable.  

2. When I went to fly it told me that I was in a restricted zone.  In fact I was 4.8 miles from a small airport. When I fly I always call the local ATC to advise them.  In the past Go4 would put up an advisory and allow me to acknowledge that I knew I was in this geozone and would continue just fine. It now asks if I wish to apply for self-unlocking to access this zone.  It has a link to "What is Authorization Zone?" and "Error Detected"  When I chose the first option it tells me that I am not authorized to override the advisory.  

Has something changed?  How to I get it to accept my authorization?

2019-1-30
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

google "no limit dronez". If you are using a windows computer your problems will be solved. Check out their forum for help and discussion. I'm sick of DJI playing the world's police. It isn't their place.
2019-1-31
Use props
Suncruiser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77195 ft
United States

Their  Bird Map indicates that they do not offer the NFZ override for Mavic Air. I am not interested in overriding any other features at this time.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules