Phantom 3 batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gurnpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103609 ft
United States

I ordered two phantom 3 intelligent batteries directly from DJI on 5/18 and have yet to receive word that they are shipping. Any one have any insider news or have received batteries already? Mine says pay confirmed.
2015-6-5
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I received my "bundle" battery a week ago so they are definitely shipping.. Possibly they are shifting the backorder of "bundle" ones first?

Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-5
Use props
l.m.wright
New

United States

I just got a message yesterday that my second battery has shipped.
2015-6-5
Use props
Quadtastrophe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 172267 ft
United States

I ordered P3A from DJI 4/9.  It arrived 5/18.  The extra battery arrived today (6/5).
2015-6-5
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-5
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

I just pinged DJI sales support on my owed battery after receiving an email that battery was to be shipped last week of May. This now being the end of the first week of June, but order still indicates Pending for shipment.
I have a batteries coming from RC Depot today, but am disappointed that DJI is making promises of delivery and not keeping them.

I asked for warranty extension on the P3P since it's only getting at most 40 minutes of use per day due to the lack of batteries.
2015-6-5
Use props
venturedrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326693 ft
United States

I starting calling the list of DJI Phantom 3 dealers in the US yesterday and found one in CA that had 3 in stock. In Westminster CA. I drove by there yesterday and picked up two!
2015-6-5
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

venturedrone Posted at 2015-6-6 00:07
I starting calling the list of DJI Phantom 3 dealers in the US yesterday and found one in CA that ha ...

Yep, they would be the guys.

Too bad you got stuck with the 7.75% sales tax. Two batteries shipped was only $17 and change.
2015-6-5
Use props
gurnpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103609 ft
United States

Thanks for the replies. Being stuck to 23 min flight times sure has been a drag. Hopefully soon...
2015-6-5
Use props
spectrum_dynami
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68389 ft

United States

Hello,

I ordered my second battery with the purchase of Drone from DJI direct.  I received a notice the battery had shipped, tracking now. Battery should be here next week.
2015-6-5
Use props
sj.johnson
New

United Kingdom

I order 2 spare in May, the money was out of my bank the same day. Still no batteries the tracker says pending. This is awful customer service I will never buy from this company again.
2015-6-26
Use props
username0099478
lvl.4

United States

Ordered mine direct from DJI
on :  5/19 @ 10:33 PM
Shipped: 6/19
Arrived: 6/25
2015-6-26
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I orderd two batteries but only one came yet packing list said two were shipped.
2015-6-26
Use props
jguay64
lvl.1

United States

I got my second battery in about two weeks of receiving my P3, I have then since ordered two more batteries and several accessories, pay has been confirmed but nothing shipped yet. I called customer service to ask when my order would be shipped and he told me within the next couple of days. It has been a couple of days and still no confirmation of shipping. They are unbelievably slow in shipping orders, but they certainly take your money right away.
2015-6-26
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

For anyone in the US, you'll get your batteries much faster if you purchase from an authorized DJI dealer who has them in stock. They are available right now for $149 w/free shipping on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... Id=PPZLNKZBWFM3V6VN

And, there is an updated list of sellers who have batteries in stock here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#BatteriesP3

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)

2015-6-26
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sj.johnson@ntlw Posted at 2015-6-27 03:27
I order 2 spare in May, the money was out of my bank the same day. Still no batteries the tracker sa ...

Same here, after waiting and waiting I just cancelled the order and found two easily enough at a
dealer for immediate delivery - will be here Monday, they said they have more than 100 in stock.
DJI could still only vaguely say  delivery might be a week or two - inexplicable.
2015-6-26
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think that DJI have made a pig's breakfast of shipping batteries. I also ordered a battery in May and am still awaiting shipping! I have bought three new batteries from my local model shop since! I am also very irritated that the hard shell option was not available to us early adopters. DJI really do need to do a better job of looking after their customers. Such a disappointment given how great the Phantom 3 is...
2015-6-27
Use props
PhantomRider
lvl.1

Italy

Ordered 3 spare batteries and other DJI stuff a month ago.... worth 500 euros+....ORDER CANCELLED today.  Not because I can't wait...but because I think DJI has to learn to respect us as users/buyers/followers.
If you state "items will be shipping after 10-15 days"...charging us immediatelly for entire amount.... YOU MUST do so.
If not able to respect your commitments, then send me an email, explain me, show me consideration... not continue excuses...extending waiting time to unknown date.
That is not acceptable, at least from my point of view.

DJI does great products, no doubts. However... we pay great money to get replacement parts, supporting their business. Let's not forget that: Unhappy customers=no market.

Said that... I ordered all needed stuff in France, DJI dealer. Much more professional and expedited assistance. Better price too. Guys...look out there, don't wait forever!

A special thanks to sploodge... for your great help
2015-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules