Gyre Reactionary Ruins Bearing
849 16 2019-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Spent two hours with support online investgating whining only when craft is motioned by hand from stillness.
Motioning imparts resistive counteracting force owing to gyre by rotating impeller convecting cpu wastes away.
The critereon selecting microblower centrifugal failed custom design for bearing robustfulness under accelerational forces.
Instead designers picked available microblower meant for stationary application e.g., laptop high end video gpu card.
Impact: none enjoy flying while recovery ensues
Ignorant flying continuance risks liability to designed flaw: collision, flyaway
Such is tragedy from improper selection for 3dimensional acceleration forces acting on bearings of the gyre rotating impeller
2019-1-31
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Waste removal is crucial!
Overlooking its safeguarding is not prudent:
Collision and flyaway
2019-1-31
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Continued flying iaw support advisal nothing wrong.
Must monitor noise increase though since support can be erroneous.
2019-2-2
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

2019-2-2
Use props
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

Are you speaking in Haiku?
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Bluehook Posted at 2-2 10:49
[view_image]

My dobee ran away with rotweil and never came back
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

spandit Posted at 2-2 10:51
Are you speaking in Haiku?

Haiku is poetic architecture from japan, right?
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

You gotta download maintenance procedure to access the centrifugal blower. Turns out impeller petals collect foreign debri why they sticktion i do not understand possibly adhesion by electron bonds mixed with water vapor polarized balmy pacific chlorides who knows. The entrained corridor also will foul. But the rotating mass is what will accrue damaging impact onto run of the mill bearing featured.
2019-2-2
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41818 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't want to insult you, but what is all this garbage ?????
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

RobertW Posted at 2-2 11:57
I don't want to insult you, but what is all this garbage ?????

Sensitivity of the audible hearing range varies amongst ma users, why, dji listened to whine claiming can not hear yet waveform amplitude negates claim on their mp4 copy held on file.
2019-2-2
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

cutis Posted at 2-2 18:00
Sensitivity of the audible hearing range varies amongst ma users, why, dji listened to whine claiming can not hear yet waveform amplitude negates claim on their mp4 copy held on file.

Sorry mate, as hard as I try, I have no idea what you are talking about
2019-2-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think he trying to tell us something about the cooling system and being inefficient and not purpose built for the mavic air but rather a stationary device like a low powered laptop so worried about the drone in high temps..... ?   I’m guessing since several people here have had their mavic airs just die from the heat.  

how gathered all that....? handed my woman the iPad and had her guess how to solve this riddle.  
2019-2-2
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

I think that I worked out what cutis is is trying to say.

He's not happy with the internal cooling fan and how it changes pitch when he moves the A/C around so I assume that he has a Mavic Air as it is a common complaint.

Also he seems to be saying that the fan and bearings were made for a static installation such as a PC or video card and not suitable for cooling the CPU in a mobile 3D environment.

The language barrier can be a problem so we have to learn how to read between the lines

P.S. I hope that you solve your problem cutis

2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2-2 19:47
I think he trying to tell us something about the cooling system and being inefficient and not purpose built for the mavic air but rather a stationary device like a low powered laptop so worried about the drone in high temps..... ?   I’m guessing since several people here have had their mavic airs just die from the heat.  

how gathered all that....? handed my woman the iPad and had her guess how to solve this riddle.

Im still flying and pushing it more than ever by eye max 67yards
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Waiting realize progress bearing mortality
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Chased after gull and it outflew ma!
2019-2-2
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2-2 19:47

riddle huh, looks like i'm the only poster thinking out of the box

yesterday spent hours awaiting video offloading by usb cable craft to chromebook so gave up and drained video into android matter of minutes (always buy extreme plus) now s8 is constipated

craft is flying and i am closely listening to that bearing when craft is within ten feet, no thermal errors
yet
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules