Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
app crashing after new update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jorgeo65
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209498 ft
Australia

just did my 1st waypoint test flight, very scary, bugs galore, after 1 sucsesful waypoint mission app crashed every other time, at one stage everything froze and mav just hovered, could not control it, even with the controller, got control of it after a while. tried again and it just took off towards a tree, had to use emergency stop button.
had enough after that and packed up and went home in disgust. I am re-installing everything again, will let u know how it goes. have not heard much complaints about this update, so maybe its just me.
2019-1-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13395489 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

What phone are you using?
2019-2-1
Use props
SteigJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 573100 ft
  • >>>
United States

With a Pixel2 XL I have these problems with the new update: 1. The disconnect bug is back again. It seems like the phone doesn't recognize the USB connection in some instances. App disconnects with airplane mode off/data on. It seems stable with data off/WiFi on. Cannot download maps. At about 60% downloaded a message pops up, "The size of the downloaded maps has exceeded the server capacity. Please delete unnecessary maps and try again. This message applies with small maps, big maps and having no cached maps at all.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jorgeo65. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI application after new updating it. For us to isolate the issue. May we please know what mobile device are you using please? Thank you.
2019-2-1
Use props
jorgeo65
lvl.3
Australia

Suren Posted at 2-1 06:18
What phone are you using?

samsung s8, was working fine before update.
2019-2-1
Use props
jorgeo65
lvl.3
Australia

SteigJ Posted at 2-1 06:35
With a Pixel2 XL I have these problems with the new update: 1. The disconnect bug is back again. It seems like the phone doesn't recognize the USB connection in some instances. App disconnects with airplane mode off/data on. It seems stable with data off/WiFi on. Cannot download maps. At about 60% downloaded a message pops up, "The size of the downloaded maps has exceeded the server capacity. Please delete unnecessary maps and try again. This message applies with small maps, big maps and having no cached maps at all.

I had airplane mode on, wifi & data off, gps on.
2019-2-1
Use props
Droning 24/7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm running S8, just got my M2ED........I'll test waypoints asap with all current updates. I'll definitely post if I have trouble HOWEVER, have flown manually now 3/4 times after updating everthing and all seems well FWIW.
2019-2-1
Use props
jorgeo65
lvl.3
Australia

Droning 24/7 Posted at 2-1 15:54
I'm running S8, just got my M2ED........I'll test waypoints asap with all current updates. I'll definitely post if I have trouble HOWEVER, have flown manually now 3/4 times after updating everthing and all seems well FWIW.

mine was working ok in normal mode, but different story when in way-points, was getting errors I have not seen before, saying no connection, even after restarting app.  I am going now to test again, will report back tonight, fingers crossed.
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules