2304 3 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
speedbird747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158983 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI GO 4 FEATURE REQUEST PLEASE: Using the Mavic 2 Enterprise DJI Pilot app you can enable 'Night Light' in the Bottom Auxiliary Lighting menu option which turns on a strobe effect from the bottom of the aircraft. Brilliant for flying with during the night.
Can Night Light be copied over to the DJI GO app too please for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom use. I think its a handy feature to be able to fly during the day with down facing strobes to help with visibility of your drone in the sky. It must be straight forward to do this (as its already in the M2E firmware) and add Night Light (call it Stobe?) to the Auto, On and Off options already available in DJI GO 4 app.

2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day speedbird747.  Thank you for sharing this information with us today. I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-1
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have asked for this specific feature myself through our normal channels. I agree, it is a great feature on the M2E and should be made available on the M2P and M2Z.
2019-2-1
Use props
speedbird747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158983 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KerryG Posted at 2-1 14:34
I have asked for this specific feature myself through our normal channels. I agree, it is a great feature on the M2E and should be made available on the M2P and M2Z.

Thanks Kerry
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules