Image transmission code rate
2434 8 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

what is image transmission code rate ? im guessing it allows you to set bit rate for video coming back to you . but why does this option not showup when the spark & rc are on ?, will this setting increase or decrease video lag ?
Screenshot_20190201-073702.jpg
2019-2-1
Use props
bugalugs22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67684 ft
Australia

https://forum.dji.com/thread-116243-1-1.html
2019-2-1
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Barbados

bugalugs22 Posted at 2-1 07:15
https://forum.dji.com/thread-116243-1-1.html

Thanks ,they speak as to be able to change the setting but im not being given that option
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that this option would not be given if the remote and aircraft are connected?  May we know what is the version of your DJI GO 4 app as well as the firmware of your aircraft? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-1
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Barbados

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 12:49
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that this option would not be given if the remote and aircraft are connected?  May we know what is the version of your DJI GO 4 app as well as the firmware of your aircraft? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.

I figured out that you get the option while flying wifi without rc , but its not how i would ever fly, im just exploring all the features of the spark
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Proteous Posted at 2-1 12:55
I figured out that you get the option while flying wifi without rc , but its not how i would ever fly, im just exploring all the features of the spark

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have the screenshot of this image when your phone is connected to the aircraft via wi-fi and also when the remote controller is being used for us to verify it with our designated department? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Proteous, sorry for the trouble. We would like to know what mobile device, android/ios version and DJI Go 4 app version you are using. We just confirmed it  with our technicians that this option will also depends on the model of the mobile device. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-3
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Barbados

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 16:12
Hi Proteous, sorry for the trouble. We would like to know what mobile device, android/ios version and DJI Go 4 app version you are using. We just confirmed it  with our technicians that this option will also depends on the model of the mobile device. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

samsung galaxy tab A running latest version of go 4
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Proteous Posted at 2-3 19:09
samsung galaxy tab A running latest version of go 4

Hello  and good day Proteous, my apologies for the late response. Kindly try to use a compatible device so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads to check our recommended devices. If the issue persists, please let me know so that I can forward your concern to our designated team, thanks!

Spark compatible devices.png
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules