Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Manual focus and focus peaking
4742 7 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theearls2000
lvl.1
Germany

Helo,
will there be a manual focus and focus peaking in the future in the DJI Mimo App?
Thank You
2019-2-1
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Good question.... Frankly, I saw this feature only on DSLR and mirrorless cameras... they usually have a focus ring on lens, tho...
I think Filmic might have it too... but can't recall exactly.

2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. These features haven't cascaded to us if it would be available in the future, however, we will consider this as suggestions and forward it to our R&D engineers to see if we could possibly add it in the future. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI-FRANK
lvl.3
United States

Filmic Pro app offers manual focus and focus peaking to my iPhone camera. So useful and really necessary.  
Hard to believe these features are still missing from the DJI Osmo Pocket.
The control wheel would make a perfect focus know also.
2019-4-22
Use props
muststayawake
lvl.1
United States

Please record another vote for adding focus peaking to the DJI Mimo app. Consistently getting the focus right is the biggest challenge I have with this camera. As DJI-FRANK noted, the Filmic Pro app has a nice implementation of manual focus with focus peaking. Having similar functionality in the Mimo app would be a great enhancement.
2019-7-16
Use props
fans16d8fc17
Flight distance : 2570994 ft

Makes no sense an amazing camera like the osmo pocket not having manual focus.
All my night timelapses are ruined by the randomly focus points in the middle of the shot.
Sadly , I'm considering returning it .
2019-9-16
Use props
djiuser_nfukXNRmyO4Q
New

Japan

hi everybody, does any fix by DJI about manual focus from 2019~ ultil now (230814) ?
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_nfukXNRmyO4Q Posted at 8-13 08:08
hi everybody, does any fix by DJI about manual focus from 2019~ ultil now (230814) ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what DJI product are you referring to in the post? Please keep us posted so we can provide you with an accurate resolution. Thank you.
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules