Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad Experience with Repair Service on Mavic 2 Pro
851 6 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daev2018
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12263747 ft
  • >>>
United States

12/23/18 I was flying and started to get "Maximum Flight Altitude" warnings when I was not at the set attlitude for warnings. I returned close to home and hovered at 40 - 60 feet for a few seconds and the drone dropped. DJI reviewed data and replaced it under warranty not using my DJI care plan. I sent in in 1/1/19.
When the replacement came it had some labels half peeled off and the ones that were on were gummy, I then tuned my attention to inspect the gimbal and found it was broken. I immediately called support to explain they had shipped me a broken drone. The tech wanted me to turn it on and start troubleshooting. This was silly. I re-iterated that there was a broken part. The began to process a second case # and after a couple days waiting they send a return label.

Now 2/1/19 UPS has the package for the 2nd replacement in my local terminal but is not sending it out because DJI did not put my address on the label. It will return to California in a week and they will spend a couple days thinking how to address my case then send it bac the slow UPS route to Chicago. I expect all in all it will be 6 - 8 weeks to get my refurbished used & abused drone from DJI support.

Today FedEx is to deliver my Smart Controller. I am refusing the package. It could be deffective and I'd have to send it in for a used one.

CAS-2612750-L8L7N6
CAS-2683105-W3K0Q6
2019-2-1
Use props
daev2018
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

The Smart Controller was refused and is coming back to you DJI. My 2019 resolution is to sell all my drones and forget you ever existed.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi daev2018. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the trouble. This is not what DJI's wants you to experience. Let me help you with forwarding this to the higher level of management for us to see and check if there's anything that we might possibly help you. You will surely be notified with the updates. Again, we appreciate your time and patience. Thank you.
2019-2-1
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Maybe you just had a bad luck and your case was processed by some corrupt employee at DJI. Recently there were a lot of lay offs because of various frauds.
2019-2-1
Use props
daev2018
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-1 16:22
Maybe you just had a bad luck and your case was processed by some corrupt employee at DJI. Recently there were a lot of lay offs because of various frauds.

It's the issue of recycling drones instead of fixing the one you own and returning it. Sending out replacements that look used and are broken. They will get it tomorrow AM and hopefully inspect it again before re-shipping it with faster shipping. The 4 trips back and forth from Chicago to Torrence could have broken more.
2019-2-6
Use props
daev2018
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I received my replacement last Thursday February 14th. Though I was unfortunate to have had a drone stuck in UPS's hands for 3 trips back and forth Chicago to Torrence I was called personally 2 times by DJI support. The drone I received has all appearance of being a new drone. I have tested it and am pleased that I have a good product now. As soon as the smart controller is available again I will order it from the DJI store.

Thank You DJI
2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

daev2018 Posted at 2-17 16:46
I received my replacement last Thursday February 14th. Though I was unfortunate to have had a drone stuck in UPS's hands for 3 trips back and forth Chicago to Torrence I was called personally 2 times by DJI support. The drone I received has all appearance of being a new drone. I have tested it and am pleased that I have a good product now. As soon as the smart controller is available again I will order it from the DJI store.

Thank You DJI

Glad to know you have received the drone and everything works great. If there is any other issue, please feel free to let us know.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules