Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Other types of pano in addition to 180 and 360 degrees
461 5 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I often find myself wanting to create a small pano, so I would get a larger final image, but not as large as 21 (3x7) image 180 degrees pano.
If I recall correctly, in original Mavic Pro (Platinum) you could request 3x3. But in Mavic 2 Pro this is not an option anymore.
As a quick yet helpful fix, I would be very happy with an option to take 3x3 and 3x5 with the default (25%?) overlap.
However, I would like to be able to specify both the number of rows and columns, as well as to control the overlap (say with some reasonable range between 15% and 75%).
Ultimately, I would like to be able to point my UAV to the opposite corners of the target frame, optionally specify minimal overlap, and let the software calculate what grid is needed.
What do you guys think?

PSVote for as many choices as you like

Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 4 entry optional ), Total 12 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

22.22% (4)
22.22% (4)
33.33% (6)
22.22% (4)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-2-1
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DarthSLR. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this survey/poll. I hope many will participate and you'll get the best answer for this poll here from our valued DJI Mambers and Customers on there experiences. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2019-2-1
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 15:04
Hello and good day DarthSLR. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this survey/poll. I hope many will participate and you'll get the best answer for this poll here from our valued DJI Mambers and Customers on there experiences. Thank you for choosing DJI.

I was really hoping to hear from DJI as well. Is something like that even considered?
This is what GigaPan and similar products were doing for quite some time.
With drones, we already have all the moving parts in place (pun intended), it's only a matter of adding this user-friendly mode to DJI Go.
2019-2-1
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

I guess I would be to lazy for anything but #4.
2019-2-1
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-1 16:32
I guess I would be to lazy for anything but #4.

That would be my personal choice as well, but sometimes shortcuts like 3x3 do tend to work
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules