Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Stream to Facebook Page Went Away
464 5 2-1 15:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
infusopharm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158936 ft
United States

Was there a recent change that no longer allows the app to stream to a Facebook page versus personal page?
Just noticed the option is no longer there.  Was this due to an "upgrade" to the iOS app.
Not cool

2-1 15:28
Use props
fansc99a4a95
lvl.1

United States

Just noticed this yesterday myself. I’m thinking the change is on Facebook’s end because I had not updated my app when I noticed it wasn’t an option. I updated DJI Go4 and that didn’t help.
2-4 03:45
Use props
infusopharm
lvl.2
United States

That is correct, this feature just stopped working last week. It was the only reason I heavily invested in iOS products for my business streams. My business is in a tough spot now and now looking any alternative options since DJI has not acknowledged the change.  Affected both our Osmo equipment and  DJI drones in both Go and Go 4.
2-6 04:18
Use props
PCTV.ONLINE
lvl.1

Australia

I have the Mavic Pro and I've just tried mine and now I can't upload on my FB business page either. Is I can't see a lot of complaints about this so is it across the board or not? I hope it's not permanent!!
2-13 13:10
Use props
infusopharm
lvl.2
United States

PCTV.ONLINE Posted at 2-13 13:10
I have the Mavic Pro and I've just tried mine and now I can't upload on my FB business page either. Is I can't see a lot of complaints about this so is it across the board or not? I hope it's not permanent!!

Likely permanent since they have no even acknowledged the issue. I purposely moved to iOS products just for this purpose. Lots of money wasted on that along with osmo products for the same purpose.  Beyond angry at the company once again.
2-13 13:15
Use props
Hugabeen 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 804 ft
United States

I'm guessing it has to do with Facebook and YouTube no longer wanting to open themselves up to having a deranged psychopath kill a bunch of innocent people on a live stream.
4-10 05:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules