Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Stream to Facebook Page Went Away
2829 6 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
infusopharm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158980 ft
United States

Was there a recent change that no longer allows the app to stream to a Facebook page versus personal page?
Just noticed the option is no longer there.  Was this due to an "upgrade" to the iOS app.
Not cool

2019-2-1
Use props
fansc99a4a95
New

United States

Just noticed this yesterday myself. I’m thinking the change is on Facebook’s end because I had not updated my app when I noticed it wasn’t an option. I updated DJI Go4 and that didn’t help.
2019-2-4
Use props
infusopharm
lvl.2
United States

That is correct, this feature just stopped working last week. It was the only reason I heavily invested in iOS products for my business streams. My business is in a tough spot now and now looking any alternative options since DJI has not acknowledged the change.  Affected both our Osmo equipment and  DJI drones in both Go and Go 4.
2019-2-6
Use props
PCTV.ONLINE
New

Australia

I have the Mavic Pro and I've just tried mine and now I can't upload on my FB business page either. Is I can't see a lot of complaints about this so is it across the board or not? I hope it's not permanent!!
2019-2-13
Use props
infusopharm
lvl.2
United States

PCTV.ONLINE Posted at 2-13 13:10
I have the Mavic Pro and I've just tried mine and now I can't upload on my FB business page either. Is I can't see a lot of complaints about this so is it across the board or not? I hope it's not permanent!!

Likely permanent since they have no even acknowledged the issue. I purposely moved to iOS products just for this purpose. Lots of money wasted on that along with osmo products for the same purpose.  Beyond angry at the company once again.
2019-2-13
Use props
Hugabeen 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17713 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm guessing it has to do with Facebook and YouTube no longer wanting to open themselves up to having a deranged psychopath kill a bunch of innocent people on a live stream.
2019-4-10
Use props
Tony Kantin
New

United States

Why would DJI make this change....makes no sense. Why do we have to go through 3rd party software
2020-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules