????
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122313 ft
Puerto Rico

I have a doubt, do you believe that if the phantom 4 is updated, the distance problem will be fixed? I do not reach or ah 1K away loses the signal with control. when I lower the actualization should I also do it with control?
I have a doubt, do you believe that if the phantom 4 is updated, the distance problem will be fixed? I do not reach or ah 1K away loses the signal with control. when I lower the actualization should I also do it with control?

2019-2-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

English may not be your first language, but I don't understand a word of what you are asking.
2019-2-1
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Geebax Posted at 2-1 16:36
English may not be your first language, but I don't understand a word of what you are asking.

si actulizo el phantom 4 podria solucionar el problema que tengo con la senal. cada vez que lo vuelo no llega ni ah 1K se corta la comunicacion, tenia antes el phantom 3 advanced y llegaba hasta 2K sin problema de distancia. estoy pensando si bajar la version del drone aver si es eso
2019-2-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From google translate:-

if I do the phantom 4 I could solve the problem I have with the signal. every time the flight does not arrive or ah 1K the communication is cut, I had before the phantom 3 advanced and it reached up to 2K without problem of distance. I'm thinking about downloading the version of the drone aver if it's that

I understand the question is, that if the P4 upgrades are all done will it improve the range, at present communication is lost at about 1km ? The P3 Advanced I had previously had a range of 2k without any problem.

If the P4 is upgraded then at least you will have the latest available and that can be ruled out if problems persist. Just make sure that both the aircraft AND the RC are upgraded to latest versions for P4. Otherwise there might well communications problems.
2019-2-2
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Aardvark Posted at 2-2 05:55
From google translate:-

if I do the phantom 4 I could solve the problem I have with the signal. every time the flight does not arrive or ah 1K the communication is cut, I had before the phantom 3 advanced and it reached up to 2K without problem of distance. I'm thinking about downloading the version of the drone aver if it's that

tengo las ultimas versiones pero mi pregunta es si vuelvo a una version anterior se solucionaria ese problema de alcanze
2019-2-2
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Emanuelpr Posted at 2-2 07:06
tengo las ultimas versiones pero mi pregunta es si vuelvo a una version anterior se solucionaria ese problema de alcanze

It's unlikely that rolling back the firmware to an earlier version on the P4 (not the P4 Pro or P4 Advanced) would make any difference.

But check that the RC (model GL300C) is at latest version V1.9.3.

You could also try refreshing the firmware and doing a factory reset of the P4 firmware v02.00.0700  using DJI Assistant 2 on a PC, which can be downloaded from:-

Here
2019-2-2
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Aardvark Posted at 2-2 07:37
It's unlikely that rolling back the firmware to an earlier version on the P4 (not the P4 Pro or P4 Advanced) would make any difference.

thanks, I'll do it
2019-2-2
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

It's unlikely that rolling back the firmware to an earlier version on the P4 (not the P4 Pro or P4 Advanced) would make any difference.

thanks, I'll do it.
2019-2-2
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

I did everything and I still lose the control signal. How can I check if my drone is in FCC mode
2019-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That’s not something you get to control.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-5
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-5 21:22
That’s not something you get to control.

no entiendo tu repuesta?
2019-2-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Emanuelpr Posted at 2-6 12:20
no entiendo tu repuesta?

It’s regional. Globally.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-6
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-6 13:56
It’s regional. Globally.

aun no entiendo lo que tratas de decirme
2019-2-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Emanuelpr Posted at 2-6 14:40
aun no entiendo lo que tratas de decirme

Nix.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-6
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Even in CE mode, should still be able to get around 2500 - 3000m, its all down to the location, you need clear open land for a few miles at least, no housing estates or industrial, just farmland or the sea or larger lake or take off point is the top of a hill, other things to consider....

the angle you are pointing the controller (needs to be aligned 100% to get distance),
Antennas not to be pointing up,
It needs to be in 2.4ghz not 5,
It needs to be a clear and fairly calm day with lower humidity
And, anything else ive forgot
2019-2-6
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Bashy Posted at 2-6 19:33
Even in CE mode, should still be able to get around 2500 - 3000m, its all down to the location, you need clear open land for a few miles at least, no housing estates or industrial, just farmland or the sea or larger lake or take off point is the top of a hill, other things to consider....

the angle you are pointing the controller (needs to be aligned 100% to get distance),

yo tenia el phantom 3 advanced y lo volaba en el mismo lugar que vuelo el phantom 4 y las antenas las tengo correctamente
2019-2-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No worries, was just going off of my experience and distance,  hope you get it sorted
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules