Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahojman
lvl.2
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi,

I am in trouble and need your help.

I have a T600 upgraded with X5. I sent the Inspire to DJI to repair. Received it in US and traveled to Argentina to work.

I cannot link the RC with the AC.
Of course I know the standard method (with the button).
When I press it turns red but cannot link it.

Downgraded drone firmware but it is the same, no link.

Tested with another RC and it is the same. Both remotes can link to another drone.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Alej.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Alej, sorry for your trouble. Please try to update the drone's firmware to the latest firmware version v01.11.01.20, please also check if the RC is 1.7.80.
You may download the firmware from the official website https://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads, please select X5 first and download the firmware. See if this helps. firmware.png

2019-2-1
Use props
ahojman
lvl.2
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 2-1 19:15
Alej, sorry for your trouble. Please try to update the drone's firmware to the latest firmware version v01.11.01.20, please also check if the RC is 1.7.80.
You may download the firmware from the official website https://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads, please select X5 first and download the firmware. See if this helps.[view_image]

Thanks for your help.

That was my first try. I did that.
I also tried with older firmwares combination (in drone and RC). No way.

I know the standard procedures. I am not a beginner.

Another idea?

Thanks again!
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ahojman Posted at 2-2 02:09
Thanks for your help.

That was my first try. I did that.

Alej, thank you for getting back, as you had tried to update the firmware, and the RC is working well with another drone, I am sorry for that you may need to send the drone in again.
2019-2-2
Use props
ahojman
lvl.2
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 2-2 17:14
Alej, thank you for getting back, as you had tried to update the firmware, and the RC is working well with another drone, I am sorry for that you may need to send the drone in again.

The problem is that I am in Argentina now and I need the drones to work now !!
I don´t understand how you test it and now I have this problem.
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ahojman Posted at 2-2 17:16
The problem is that I am in Argentina now and I need the drones to work now !!
I don´t understand how you test it and now I have this problem.

I am terribly sorry for the situation, I understand your frustration. But as you had tried to troubleshoot, I am sorry for that you may need to send in again so we can diagnose it the case. If it is convenient, please kindly started a case with our support. Please kindly provide the previous case number as well. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2019-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules