Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pilot app tutorial
190 4 2-1 19:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NUtwist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238006
United States

Looking for a tutorial for all the features of the Pilot app and how and when to use them
2-1 19:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 97

Hi NUtwist, thanks for reaching out.The DJI Pilot app builds on top of the controls in the DJI GO 4 app with the ability to swap between the feeds from 3 payloads (2 from the dual gimbal setup and the FPV camera) and the ability to plan and automate complex flights with the same technology found in the DJI GS Pro app.Currently DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series (currently can not be installed on the remote controller with screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro , Mavic Pro Platinum , Mavic 2 Enterprise. The Mission Flight  just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. May i know what specific drone you are planning to use with DJI Pilot? You can use this link as an example guide for Mavic 2 Enterprise drone: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf  and please look for page #44. I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.
2-2 16:27
Use props
NUtwist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238006
United States

I am  using Pilot as the ONLY available app for the Mavic 2 Enterprise.  So far I have been rather disappointed with the overly stripped down app for such an incredible aircraft.  Hope that I am missing some available settings.  Also see no reason that the GO4 can't also be used on this aircraft even if that means disabling the top usb port, some hints have surfaced that may soon be the case
2-3 19:38
Use props
DeepFriedOprah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217029

United States

P4P V2.0 not supported, ugh!!!!
2-11 18:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DeepFriedOprah Posted at 2-11 18:47
P4P V2.0 not supported, ugh!!!!

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Currently, DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series. However, this application can not be installed on the remote controller with built-screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also it does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Enterprise.
The  Mission Flight just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. No worries, if there will be an additional drone that would be supported, this should be cascaded with our valued customers. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.
2-12 14:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules