Pilot app tutorial
11647 16 2019-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NUtwist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1621683 ft
United States

Looking for a tutorial for all the features of the Pilot app and how and when to use them
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi NUtwist, thanks for reaching out.The DJI Pilot app builds on top of the controls in the DJI GO 4 app with the ability to swap between the feeds from 3 payloads (2 from the dual gimbal setup and the FPV camera) and the ability to plan and automate complex flights with the same technology found in the DJI GS Pro app.Currently DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series (currently can not be installed on the remote controller with screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro , Mavic Pro Platinum , Mavic 2 Enterprise. The Mission Flight  just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. May i know what specific drone you are planning to use with DJI Pilot? You can use this link as an example guide for Mavic 2 Enterprise drone: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf  and please look for page #44. I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-2
Use props
NUtwist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1621683 ft
United States

I am  using Pilot as the ONLY available app for the Mavic 2 Enterprise.  So far I have been rather disappointed with the overly stripped down app for such an incredible aircraft.  Hope that I am missing some available settings.  Also see no reason that the GO4 can't also be used on this aircraft even if that means disabling the top usb port, some hints have surfaced that may soon be the case
2019-2-3
Use props
DeepFriedOprah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1709094 ft
United States

P4P V2.0 not supported, ugh!!!!
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DeepFriedOprah Posted at 2-11 18:47
P4P V2.0 not supported, ugh!!!!

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Currently, DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series. However, this application can not be installed on the remote controller with built-screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also it does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Enterprise.
The  Mission Flight just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. No worries, if there will be an additional drone that would be supported, this should be cascaded with our valued customers. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-12
Use props
Got2bMac
New

Canada

NUtwist Posted at 2-3 19:38
I am  using Pilot as the ONLY available app for the Mavic 2 Enterprise.  So far I have been rather disappointed with the overly stripped down app for such an incredible aircraft.  Hope that I am missing some available settings.  Also see no reason that the GO4 can't also be used on this aircraft even if that means disabling the top usb port, some hints have surfaced that may soon be the case

Agreed! The Pilot App for the M2E is very disappointing. I can't believe they'd release such a stripped down app for an enterprise class drone. Hopefully app updates are already in the works!
2019-4-18
Use props
djiuser_KJU1nNUDTNF7
lvl.1
Colombia

Got2bMac Posted at 4-18 08:38
Agreed! The Pilot App for the M2E is very disappointing. I can't believe they'd release such a stripped down app for an enterprise class drone. Hopefully app updates are already in the works!

No puedo configurar la camera settings para el M2e
2019-4-21
Use props
Stu5329
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91634 ft
United Kingdom

I  am really disappointed with the Pilot App and lack of instructions
2019-5-23
Use props
PauloAg
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony - The  Mission Flight just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. No worries, if there will be an additional drone that would be supported, this should be cascaded with our valued customers. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.

Dear Tony,
Does the statement above means that we can not fly missions with the Matrice 600 Pro anymore? I have a Zenmuse XT2 mounted on a M600 Pro and it was working just fine until I updated the DJI Pilot app (a week or so ago). Two days ago we flew several missions with the same M600 and it flew just fine. Yesterday we are trying to fly a mission that we have flown several times previously, everything with the drone and the camera looked okay, the mission parameters (speed, overlap, altitude, etc.) were all there, and the time to complete the mission was around 20 min. As soon we would take off the time would change to over an hour of flight time and the M600P would move extremely slow. Do we have any other alternative app to fly missions with a Matrice 600 Pron with a Zenmuse XT2 camera?

Thanks,
Paulo
2019-6-20
Use props
PauloAg
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-2 16:27
Hi NUtwist, thanks for reaching out.The DJI Pilot app builds on top of the controls in the DJI GO 4 app with the ability to swap between the feeds from 3 payloads (2 from the dual gimbal setup and the FPV camera) and the ability to plan and automate complex flights with the same technology found in the DJI GS Pro app.Currently DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series (currently can not be installed on the remote controller with screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro , Mavic Pro Platinum , Mavic 2 Enterprise. The Mission Flight  just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. May i know what specific drone you are planning to use with DJI Pilot? You can use this link as an example guide for Mavic 2 Enterprise drone: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf  and please look for page #44. I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.

DJI Paladin,
Does the statement above means that we can not fly missions with the Matrice 600 Pro anymore? I have a Zenmuse XT2 mounted on a M600 Pro and it was working just fine until I updated the DJI Pilot app (a week or so ago). Three days ago we flew several missions with the same M600 and it flew just fine carrying a third party camera. The next day were trying to fly a mission that we have flown several times previously, everything with the drone and the camera looked okay, the mission parameters (speed, overlap, altitude, etc.) were all there, and the time to complete the mission was around 20 min. As soon we would take off the time would change to over an hour of flight time and the M600P would move extremely slow. Do we have any other alternative app to fly missions with a Matrice 600 Pro with a Zenmuse XT2 camera?

Thanks,
Paulo
2019-6-21
Use props
Mavic4Security
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi NUtwist, thanks for reaching out.The DJI Pilot app builds on top of the controls in the DJI GO 4 app with the ability to swap between the feeds from 3 payloads (2 from the dual gimbal setup and the FPV camera) and the ability to plan and automate complex flights with the same technology found in the DJI GS Pro app.Currently DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series (currently can not be installed on the remote controller with screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro , Mavic Pro Platinum , Mavic 2 Enterprise. The Mission Flight  just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. May i know what specific drone you are planning to use with DJI Pilot? You can use this link as an example guide for Mavic 2 Enterprise drone: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf  and please look for page #44. I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.

Incorrect claims re DJI Pilot App.Mission planning feature of DJI Pilot not available in the iOS version for the M2 Enterprise. I have the dual and Iphone XR.
2019-6-24
Use props
Capt. Joe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9442 ft
United States

Hi NUtwist, thanks for reaching out.The DJI Pilot app builds on top of the controls in the DJI GO 4 app with the ability to swap between the feeds from 3 payloads (2 from the dual gimbal setup and the FPV camera) and the ability to plan and automate complex flights with the same technology found in the DJI GS Pro app.Currently DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series (currently can not be installed on the remote controller with screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro , Mavic Pro Platinum , Mavic 2 Enterprise. The Mission Flight  just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. May i know what specific drone you are planning to use with DJI Pilot? You can use this link as an example guide for Mavic 2 Enterprise drone: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf  and please look for page #44. I hope this can help. Thanks for your support.

Page 44 has NO guide to opening the mission library.. in fact.. your manual just reads:

Tap to enter the mission library. Set a waypoint flight path, define waypoint actions then start flying with a tap.

"Tap" WHAT?!
2019-7-27
Use props
jdzac
lvl.2

United States

@DJI Paladin, you mention that the Mission feature of DJI Pilot works on the M2ED.  For me, the only feature of Mission that worked is the Waypoint feature.  Map and Oblique are not enabled.  
2019-8-23
Use props
bradp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1602054 ft
United States

Following this thread

2019-10-25
Use props
djiuser_pKf85U9LJgfq
New

United States

DJI Pilot mission planning is an absolutely terrible and buggy app.  We just spent $30k on a package and should expect the functionality of the app to at least be mediocre at best.  So, so many things wrong with this app!  Definitely not worth the money.
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_2EHUinTkbrAY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 751827 ft
Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-2-12 14:38
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Currently, DJI Pilot supports M200 series, Phantom 4 series. However, this application can not be installed on the remote controller with built-screen of Phantom 4 Pro +, also it does not support Phantom 4 Pro V2.0), M600, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Enterprise.
The  Mission Flight just support M200 Series and Mavic 2 Enterprise. No worries, if there will be an additional drone that would be supported, this should be cascaded with our valued customers. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.

Can you please advice where can I download the DJI Pilot App version that can be used on P4P? I have V 1.9.0 and it does not work. The RC does connects to the AC but the DJI Pilot App does not connect.Aircraft not connected displayed on the App screen.
2021-10-25
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_pKf85U9LJgfq Posted at 2020-4-29 06:01
DJI Pilot mission planning is an absolutely terrible and buggy app.  We just spent $30k on a package and should expect the functionality of the app to at least be mediocre at best.  So, so many things wrong with this app!  Definitely not worth the money.

I was seriously thinking of getting a M2E, but not anymore.
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules