Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
editing
852 6 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344285 ft
Netherlands

Hi there, i bought my first drone a week ago, and i took some video's and photo and i have an idea what i want to do with it but i hve no clue on how to edit it. or even where to start.what program do i use?
what music do i use?
and most importent of all how do i edit it : )

so if you have any tips i wil be glad to hear them.

2019-2-2
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

For the video you can try Davinci Resolve (free) or Hitfilm Express (also free).
There is also Adobe Premiere Pro but it only has free trial period.
For photos, you can use Photoshop (paid) or GIMP (free).
There is gazillion of tutorials all over the internet for all mentioned tools.
2019-2-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are you using to edit Mac or PC
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and Good day Tim bronkhorst. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-2
Use props
Sportivod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66158 ft
United Kingdom

Tim, you should have a look at www.dronevideoadvisor.com There is a load of info there which will help you get the most from your video.
2019-2-7
Use props
Shervin Koushan
First Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

I recommend Adobe Premiere Pro if you can afford it (or if you can get it some other way ) I learnt the basics a few years ago, but I didn't make any progress until I decided to give YouTube a shot, around 7 months ago. You can see that my first videos weren't too good, but with every video I made I learnt something new.
I recommend Premiere Pro since you can grow with it, if that makes sense. It is a great tool both for beginners and professionals.
With every video you make you learn something new. So my tip is to just make stuff to begin with, you don't even have to post it. As you get better people will give you feedback and eventually you will reach a higher level of editing. Watching a couple of tutorials on YouTube definitely helps. Below is an example of how I like to edit,  please ask more questions if you have any

2019-2-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If your mac, I suggest if your just starting out, iMovie before moving on to FCP X .
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules