Dji pilot and app compatibility of m2e
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TestSubjectZero
lvl.1
Canada

I'm looking to better understand the current situation and the gameplan for mavic 2 enterprise.

Since the latest firmware update, I'm not longer capable of using pix4d capture app. Drone deploy doesn't work either. Combining that to the fact that the DJI pilot flight planning is useless I dont know what to do.

Is this a isolated issue? Are their any workaround?

Ps. I also have a issue with incorrect gps exif data

2019-2-2
Use props
Fish to Fiber
lvl.1

United States

Similar to @TestSubjectZero, I find the combination of the DJI Pilot app and the M2E is a LOSER.
Android v1.1.0 and I am flying with the "Beacon" to meet FAA Part 107.29 (nighttime) requirements: 1) the ability to control (on/off) the Beacon is only present in Manual Flight; why not in Mission Flight?; 2) in Mission Flight there appears to be the option to only design linear missions; there really is no ability to designate a polygon and set front-lap and side-lap and let the app design the flight route? Are you kidding me?! And this is supposed to be for "Enterprise" applications?; 3) in Mission Flight the number of waypoints is limited to 100 or fewer; 4) apparently there is no option to change a battery part way through flying a mission and resume the mission
iOS v1.1 (431) looks completely different from the Android app; in iOS there is no choice to fly Mission Flight, there is only Manual Flight.
And in the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic, there is no capability for a Factory Reset of the M2E.
2019-2-5
Use props
TestSubjectZero
lvl.1
Canada

Fish to Fiber Posted at 2-5 07:38
Similar to @TestSubjectZero, I find the combination of the DJI Pilot app and the M2E is a LOSER.
Android v1.1.0 and I am flying with the "Beacon" to meet FAA Part 107.29 (nighttime) requirements: 1) the ability to control (on/off) the Beacon is only present in Manual Flight; why not in Mission Flight?; 2) in Mission Flight there appears to be the option to only design linear missions; there really is no ability to designate a polygon and set front-lap and side-lap and let the app design the flight route? Are you kidding me?! And this is supposed to be for "Enterprise" applications?; 3) in Mission Flight the number of waypoints is limited to 100 or fewer; 4) apparently there is no option to change a battery part way through flying a mission and resume the mission
iOS v1.1 (431) looks completely different from the Android app; in iOS there is no choice to fly Mission Flight, there is only Manual Flight.

Thanks for sharing,
I feel M2E users who are dissatisfied, as we are, should voice their concerns as not to be ignored
2019-2-5
Use props
fansbdeed911
New

Germany

+1
The M2E dual is an absolute great drone but are you kidding us with the pilot app??
Coming from a Mavic Pro which I used with an Ipad Mini. The GO 4 App was apart from some minor issues a decent app for everyday use.
Sorry for being so blunt, but the dji pilot app is even only compared to the GO 4 app absolute crap! It doesn't even scale up to the Ipad mini screen.  Even a preschool app kid masters that! Not to mention the lack of functionality... And no, DJI: I won't blow another $ 700 for a smart controller with some premature android bug back all the way to China. After all, you're not the only fish in the pond...
Come on DJI, you can and certainly have to do much better on a $3000 product for sold for professional use!!
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules