Text on story mode
9937 19 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MCZu5g1l05a5
lvl.1

United States

I did a few story modes and didn’t realise at the time there were captions on the screen. Any way of getting rid of them or are they stuck there?
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just want to clarify, do you mean the DJI watermark on the side on Story Mode? If yes, I'm afraid but there is no way to remove or edit it as of the moment. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-2-2
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I believe OP is referring to the default captions in the videos.
2019-2-2
Use props
destroyerrnro
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

The DJI watermark needs to go away. Placing the logo and product info at then end of the video is enough. Having the watermark on all the footage pretty much makes the video worthless.
2019-2-8
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

What about the captions? They’re crap and clearly written by someone who’s first language isn’t English.
2019-2-9
Use props
NordicDroneSolutions
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-2 09:42
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Just want to clarify, do you mean the DJI watermark on the side on Story Mode? If yes, I'm afraid but there is no way to remove or edit it as of the moment. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

I think the main point is the captions in the video. The loosely Google translated word bits that look awful as the grammar is way off point.

Any plan to either fix this or at least make it an option to remove those as it is currently not a feature for anything but horrible engrish video which doesn't match the quality of the Osmo.
2019-3-12
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, the captions really make those story styles useless. It's a bummer. DJI should create some sort of marketplace so people can buy and sell templates for story mode.
2019-3-15
Use props
GaRz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1035653 ft
United States

This along with the bluetooth disconnecting is the reason I am returning mine.   
2019-10-31
Use props
kareema
New

South Africa

Hi

Can an administrator please weigh in on this? Seems like there should be a feature to turn the features off before shooting in story mode.

Thanks
2019-11-2
Use props
fans4c029eeb
New
United States

Yes please, remove that nonsense watermark.
2019-12-29
Use props
Proulx06
New

United States

Quite literally the word inclusion of garbage in the history of software development. The overall approach is great...small stitched-together videos with some pre-set camera action and filters...but when I'm filming lacrosse and all of these nonsensical words are flashing all over the place with no ability to edit or delete them, it literally makes the software useless. I've found one with no words and I'm using that, but holy crap if this isn't high on the priority list for DJI then I'm not sure what to think...
2020-3-4
Use props
Clarisa Romero
New

Denmark

Any news about this? Please, we should be able to get rid of those captions.
2020-6-19
Use props
Randy Warren
lvl.1

Canada

Is it possible to remove it or not?
2020-6-25
Use props
STEPLIN
New

United States

PLEASE create story templates with NO CAPTIONS/WORDS/TITLES it interferes with understanding the video content!!!
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_NZZaixD8vEUi
lvl.1
Netherlands

Proulx06 Posted at 3-4 09:08
Quite literally the word inclusion of garbage in the history of software development. The overall approach is great...small stitched-together videos with some pre-set camera action and filters...but when I'm filming lacrosse and all of these nonsensical words are flashing all over the place with no ability to edit or delete them, it literally makes the software useless. I've found one with no words and I'm using that, but holy crap if this isn't high on the priority list for DJI then I'm not sure what to think...

Looking for an app that does the shirt clip thing, and does not have the crap from dji
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_NZZaixD8vEUi
lvl.1
Netherlands

STEPLIN Posted at 7-23 06:05
PLEASE create story templates with NO CAPTIONS/WORDS/TITLES it interferes with understanding the video content!!!

This!! Because it apperently is hard for them to create, I will never advice anyone to buy their hardware
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_LcJmhYUu995O
New

United States

Any movement on this?
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_yeC3XOiGKkxc
New

Portugal

So... is it possible to remove the texts from stories or not?
2021-1-13
Use props
djiuser_39H5odrb8RaQ
New

Israel

Is it still the same? It’s such a bummer DJI
2021-3-31
Use props
clarisa
lvl.1
Denmark

Come on, DJI! Listen to the users! Nobody likes those captions.
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules