560 23 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

A Winters Day in My Home Town, Thanks to the Hole in the Ozone Lair.
2019-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day hallmark007. Thank you for sharing this lovely photos for your hometown. Excellent scenery and two thumbs up.
2019-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 08:38
Hello and good day hallmark007. Thank you for sharing this lovely photos for your hometown. Excellent scenery and two thumbs up.

Cheers thank you.
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

It is always my pleasure hallmark007. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-2-2
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Germany

Very nice clear shots, well done
2019-2-2
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Looks very nice Hallmark. it does not look too cold. I plan to visit Ireland one day.
2019-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 2-2 12:47
Looks very nice Hallmark. it does not look too cold. I plan to visit Ireland one day.

Thank you -1 celcuis but lovely in the sun.
2019-2-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shots.
2019-2-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Your shots are great Hallmark, your Hometown looks amazing wish I could visit that place sometimes it looks so serine.
2019-2-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great captures!
2019-2-3
Use props
flightlogicRV9
lvl.3
United States

Very nice.  Sharp and bright.   When I have visited, it always seemed to rain.  But, I suppose that is what creates emerald.  LOL
2019-2-4
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful! I live in a hilly area, so views from above are not overly new to me, but for the flatlands like yours having such a vantage point must be thrilling!
2019-2-4
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Kazakhstan

great shots. what's your maximum distance?
2019-2-4
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

lovely photos... shot with MP 2?
2019-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

photographermarbella Posted at 2-4 10:36
great shots. what's your maximum distance?

When you say max distance, do you mean how far I’ve flown from take off ?
2019-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

kovat53 Posted at 2-4 10:51
lovely photos... shot with MP 2?

Yeah M2...
2019-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DarthSLR Posted at 2-4 09:34
Beautiful! I live in a hilly area, so views from above are not overly new to me, but for the flatlands like yours having such a vantage point must be thrilling!

I am very lucky where I live as regards flying drones as well as some decent light. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

flightlogicRV9 Posted at 2-4 08:32
Very nice.  Sharp and bright.   When I have visited, it always seemed to rain.  But, I suppose that is what creates emerald.  LOL

Your correct plenty of rain winter spring and summer, but when the Sun shines not many better places to hang your hat. Thank you.
2019-2-4
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

very nice, thank you
2019-2-5
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Hungary

Sorry hallmark 007 for my question. You posted so much advice on the Forum  about MA. Did you ever had MA? If yes would you please share with me (us) your influences about MA, why did you decided to  change. If not, I am very curious  what is your opinion about MP2.
2019-2-5
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Kazakhstan

hallmark007 Posted at 2-4 11:16
When you say max distance, do you mean how far I’ve flown from take off ?

yes, you've got a nice clear area, can you get 7Km?
2019-2-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

kovat53 Posted at 2-5 07:41
Sorry hallmark 007 for my question. You posted so much advice on the Forum  about MA. Did you ever had MA? If yes would you please share with me (us) your influences about MA, why did you decided to  change. If not, I am very curious  what is your opinion about MP2.

I still have a Mavic Air and along with my M2 I fly these two more than any others I have.
My opinion on Mavic Air is if you fly it as it was intended then it’s a great craft , don’t expect to fly it to far and try to fly in areas of low interference, if you do this you will get the best out of it.

The camera which takes 4K video and Raw photo files and has a great gimbal, is a great advantage with MavAir, the camera in video and photo preforms really well, it has more features than any other dji drone, I don’t use them all, but I like boomerang mode and tap fly free mode.

For me if you try to keep it between 500/700 metres it preforms really well, this for me is more than enough to photo or film anything I need to. I actually love flying it close by where I can see it in sports mode it just looks so fast and handles all stick movements really well. I know many don’t like the noise but I’m lucky I have more than enough places to fly without it affecting others, but I think no matter what drone your flying, the general public think they are all to loud. I will be keeping mine and I love travelling with it.

The M2 is everything they say about it, you are free from worry about loosing signal and if you wish to you can great distance with it, for video it takes a bit more processing if you choose to record in log, I have tended to record in natural simply because of time restrictions when editing, I love taking photos with it, it creates really good raw files.

It’s incredibly easy to fly mainly because of its stability I don’t think dji have a more stable craft than this, I mean in good wind it just sits there in place keeps so level, it’s a lot quieter than MavAir and this will be noticed by the user mostly, it has plenty of features for me I think it has enough but some are looking for some features they’re missing from Mavic Pro , but I kinda think if it’s working well don’t meddle to much with it.
It’s expensive but quite safe much faster in P mode than MavAir but it handles really well, it’s a craft that you will trust fairly quickly, if your thinking of buying I would definitely recommend it to anyone, but I would check out zoom it flys exactly the same video is excellent it doesn’t have 1” sensor, but it has everything else and a bit more and it’s quite a bit cheaper.
2019-2-5
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Hungary

hallmark007 Posted at 2-5 08:31
I still have a Mavic Air and along with my M2 I fly these two more than any others I have.
My opinion on Mavic Air is if you fly it as it was intended then it’s a great craft , don’t expect to fly it to far and try to fly in areas of low interference, if you do this you will get the best out of it.

Thank for your honest answer. Perhaps I will buy M2P, I don't know yet. Will see.  I will consider your unbiased  value judgement. I wish you good flight with both of your air planes.
2019-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules