Is there the facility to Lock direction like in Osmo Mobile?
870 10 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarrenG
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Coming from Osmo Mobile I can't see an option to lock direction as the Smartphone gimbal had, am I misisng something?  Active Track doesn't do what I need, I want to be able to activate a lock so that the gimbal remains pointed in that direction regardless of my movement, something Osmo Mobile could do.
2019-2-2
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Yes, it's called a "GoPro 7"
2019-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

No there’s no gimbal lock yet, it’s on every Osmo so I expect it will come to OP, I found this very good using car mount , so touch wood they will add it it.
2019-2-2
Use props
djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10308 ft
United Kingdom

You can do I with the control wheel attachment - hold right hand button when not in fpv mode
2019-2-2
Use props
DarrenG
lvl.3
United Kingdom

djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv Posted at 2-2 13:16
You can do I with the control wheel attachment - hold right hand button when not in fpv mode

Ah thank you. I’m still waiting on the accessory kit, ordered but awaiting stock. If I can do it with the control wheel that’ll do perfectly
2019-2-2
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Upscaleman Posted at 2-2 11:52
Yes, it's called a "GoPro 7"

I'm not sure how your comment answers the question of the Poster.  Why would he want to purchase a GoPro?  The feature he is looking for is available on the Pocket.  Helpful contributions are welcomed here.
2019-2-2
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

WebParrot Posted at 2-2 16:53
I'm not sure how your comment answers the question of the Poster.  Why would he want to purchase a GoPro?  The feature he is looking for is available on the Pocket.  Helpful contributions are welcomed here.

Incorrect.  Read the other posts.
2019-2-2
Use props
jordier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58760 ft
Spain

AWESOME. Many thanks for the discovery djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eG ...
Effectively, the position of the Cardan is blocked in any mode: FOLLOW, TILT LOCKET and FPV by pressing and holding the right button of the control wheel.
I repeat, it's fantastic. Exactly the same as we can do with the Osmo + and Osmo Mobile.
DarrenG you already have the answer, put the accessory and I can assure you that it goes great.
2019-2-3
Use props
jordier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58760 ft
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 2-2 12:33
No there’s no gimbal lock yet, it’s on every Osmo so I expect it will come to OP, I found this very good using car mount , so touch wood they will add it it.

Effectively, the position of the Cardan is blocked in any mode: FOLLOW, TILT LOCKET and FPV by pressing and holding the right button of the control wheel.
2019-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

jordier Posted at 2-3 02:46

I understand that now, thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Upscaleman Posted at 2-2 19:48
Incorrect.  Read the other posts.

I have.... #4....
2019-2-3