818 5 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, what happens if I sent the way point, and during the task my Mavic losses signal with the remote, it all goes to hell!  Will it continue the task? will it go back home? or should I save for a new Mavic

2019-2-2
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

I done 2 missions so far and both lost signal and video feed, had it set to continue mission on lost signal, waited a few mins and on its return signal acquired again,
2019-2-2
Use props
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. But would the drone continue the path?  and then returned home?  It happen to me this morning. I lost signal competently, Nothing for a few minutes and I hit return to home button. I just wondering if anyone knows if the drone will continue the mission then return home or just return home or WHAT?
2019-2-2
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Z-zoom that is why it gives u the option in wp settings that if the drone loses signal u can pick, continue task. Return to home, hover....
2019-2-2
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

But would the drone continue the path?,, yes,  if set to do so in the WP settings as $gambino$ mentioned above
2019-2-2
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

Twice my screen went black and the controller changed to GPS mode. My controller never lost control so I could bring my bird back in.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules