Spark cables
492 4 2019-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Catwalsh55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8540 ft
Ireland

Whats the difference between rc cable and otg cable for spark are they the same. As all i can see on dji website is a rc cable for a spark not a otg cable says this is to connect the goggles to the controller not a phone,confussed
2019-2-2
Use props
StetsonWatkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1871611 ft
United States

Hello,

I don't believe DJI sells the OTG cables. I think you must buy them aftermarket if you want one.
2019-2-2
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

The RC cable is the one used to charge the RC. The OTG (on the go) cable is used to connect the phone to RC to get a more reliable video connection (usually unnecessary for iPhones).
2019-2-2
Use props
Catwalsh55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8540 ft
Ireland

Warriewoodlad Posted at 2-2 13:27
The RC cable is the one used to charge the RC. The OTG (on the go) cable is used to connect the phone to RC to get a more reliable video connection (usually unnecessary for iPhones).

Ok thanks for explaining this to me I am new to this
2019-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Catwalsh55. Thank you for the inquiry. The RC cable is used to connect the remote controller to a mobile device via the Micro USB port while the OTG Cable is used together with DJI Goggles' USB cable to transmit video feedback and control data between Spark remote controller and the DJI Goggles. For additional reference I will post a link for you to be able to check the overview and the specifications of the DJI Goggles Micro USB OTG Cable. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... lete&position=0

2019-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules