firmware for p3padv
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjrussell
New

Canada

It seems there is a problem getting the 1.11.30 for my drone Im supposed to ask for the link. My drone has the esc error needs update actually both of them. could you please send the link to me. much appreciated. Im new to the forum.

2019-2-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Which Phantom do you have?
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jjrussell. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Drone. Can you please provide us with the model of your DJI Phantom 3 Drone for us to be able to give you the correct link? For you to be able to update the said firmware. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
jjrussell
New

Canada

I have the phantom3 advanced
2019-2-3
Use props
jjrussell
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 07:27
Hello and good day jjrussell. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Drone. Can you please provide us with the model of your DJI Phantom 3 Drone for us to be able to give you the correct link? For you to be able to update the said firmware. Thank you.

phantom3 adv
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the reply jjrussell. I will be posting the link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to continue to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-ad ... te_search#downloads
2019-2-3
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I might be missing something here, but that link appears to be for P4-advanced.
2019-2-3
Use props
jjrussell
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 10:26
Thank you for the reply jjrussell. I will be posting the link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to continue to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads

I believe that's for phantom 4 adv not phantom 3 adv
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jjrussell Posted at 2-3 15:13
I believe that's for phantom 4 adv not phantom 3 adv

Thank you for the correction jjrussell. Let me provide you of the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced most recent firmware.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-ad ... te_search#downloads
2019-2-3
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
United States

And you still don't have what you requested.
If it is V1.11.30 that you want, it is not on DJI's website. The link that was given is for V1.11.20. There are some reference to this version posted in some other posts on this forum if you search for it. I forwarded it to someone awhile back, and that person said the firmware was corrupt when they tried to update. Maybe the moderators have a newer link. DJI Stephen can probably PM the one you are looking for, but he obviously missed that fact you were looking for V1.11.30. You might ask again. Good luck.
2019-2-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

I've got a copy of it.  PM me if you want
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_QBKmAlOno730
lvl.4
Flight distance : 541476 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-6 07:48

I just purchased Phantom 3 advanced couple weeks ago.  Flew couple short flights no problem then did the update that the app was telling me needed to be done.  I downloaded the latest 1.11.20 firmware and everything was successful.  Flew couple more flights then did not use for a week and when I tried again no video feed at all.  I can still fly and have full control just can not connect to the app.  Tried different cables different phones and uninstalled and reinstalled app several times still no video.  I talked to a dji tech and he said that firmware has been known to mess up the usb circuit board.  I ordered one from ebay and should be here tomorrow to see if that works.  Any other suggestions? This is my first Phantom and right now it is a $500 paperweight.  Thanks for any help.
2019-2-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

Just be sure you follow the correct procedure.  Do you have an android?
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_QBKmAlOno730
lvl.4
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-6 11:25
Just be sure you follow the correct procedure.  Do you have an android?

Yes Galaxy s6.  Everything updated fine and I can pair the controller and fly it now just when I connect my phone or tablet it just charges it and no live feed.  The firmware was the only one available on the DJI website from 2017.  
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_QBKmAlOno730
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_QBKmAlOno730 Posted at 2-6 11:38
Yes Galaxy s6.  Everything updated fine and I can pair the controller and fly it now just when I connect my phone or tablet it just charges it and no live feed.  The firmware was the only one available on the DJI website from 2017.

Do I need the update talked about in this post?  Would it be needed now?
2019-2-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_QBKmAlOno730 Posted at 2-6 11:40
Do I need the update talked about in this post?  Would it be needed now?

.30 is not really an update - it's a patch for those who have ESC errors - it only happens to some P3A/P's.  From your description, you don't need it or want it.  

Are you sure you're doing the start up correctly?

1)  Start controller with usb cable not plugged in

2)  Start Phantom

3)  Start mobile device if it's not already started

4)  Wait for mobile device to boot up

5)  After it has booted up, swipe screen or do whatever it is you do to get to the opening screen

6)  NOW, plug in usb cable between controller and mobile device.

7)  Wait.  You should get a pop up.

8)  Follow the prompts.  Do you want to use usb for DJI Go?  Yes.  Do you want to do it just once or every time?  Choose one (I like just once).  

9)  Wait.  DJI go should launch by itself.  If it hasn't launched after 30 secs or so, load DJI Go yourself by finding and touching the Go icon.

10)  DJI Go should load.  You should eventually see your Phantom on the screen.  Choose camera.

11)  You should be at the flight screen.

Good luck
2019-2-6
Use props
KenDuke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

its possible that when you plug in your phone, its in Charge mode, instead of media.  Do you have Developers options turned on?  Is the phone rooted?
2019-2-7
Use props
mustangman
lvl.4
United States

KenDuke Posted at 2-7 06:47
its possible that when you plug in your phone, its in Charge mode, instead of media.  Do you have Developers options turned on?  Is the phone rooted?

I have checked all that in the phones I have tried.  I have tried every possible combination.  I just changed out the usb circuit board and that did  not fix the issue.  It must be another problem with the controller somewhere. Very frustrated now I have a very expensive paperwieght.
2019-2-7
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
United States

mustangman Posted at 2-7 08:10
I have checked all that in the phones I have tried.  I have tried every possible combination.  I just changed out the usb circuit board and that did  not fix the issue.  It must be another problem with the controller somewhere. Very frustrated now I have a very expensive paperwieght.

So the new usb board didn't help. To be clear, you said you can't connect to the app...……..but do you mean you have no camera view? Does the app not open at all? If it does open, but no view from your camera, I wonder if you might try re-seating the ribbon cables going to the gimbal assembly? If you try to take a picture does it record it on your sd-card? That would suggest the camera is working ok. Your mobile device should work just fine, so I don't think that is your problem. And yes your device need to be in "media-transfer" mode...….not charging mode. When you plug the usb cable into your device, it should prompt the app to open up.
2019-2-8
Use props
mustangman
lvl.4
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2-8 06:14
So the new usb board didn't help. To be clear, you said you can't connect to the app...……..but do you mean you have no camera view? Does the app not open at all? If it does open, but no view from your camera, I wonder if you might try re-seating the ribbon cables going to the gimbal assembly? If you try to take a picture does it record it on your sd-card? That would suggest the camera is working ok. Your mobile device should work just fine, so I don't think that is your problem. And yes your device need to be in "media-transfer" mode...….not charging mode. When you plug the usb cable into your device, it should prompt the app to open up.

No new board did not help.  No app just says How to connect.  No camera view.  I can still fly and take photos and move gimbal and start and stop viseo but no app connection.  Yes made sure it was in MTP mode and not charging mode.  It worked fine when I first got and was working when I put it away right after the update.  I guess I am going to have to sink more money into it and get the controller repaired or buy another.
2019-2-8
Use props
djiuser_BYPrcBIcSIO1
New

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-6 07:48

Hola que tal, me podrias pasar el fw 11.1.3 para ph3pro? Desde ya gracias
2019-9-26
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer