Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 parachute system
817 1 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nick_ingram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1678789 ft
United Kingdom

I am looking at adding a parachute system to my inspire 2. I am aware that there are mixed views on whether these are useful. However my thoughts are, as a commercial operator, and with respect to my risk assessments for individual flights I believe that one would be useful.

My question has 2 parts:
1) Does anyone have any experience with a good lightweight system that isn’t going to impact on flight times too much?
2) With respect to ones operations manual, has anyone had experience with a system that is approved by the CAA?

I look forward to hearing any helpful comments on this. (I understand that some people believe that they are not necessary, but politely would rather hear from people who have had a positive experience with these).

Many thanks
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day nick_ingram. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the information you have given. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued customers from there experience regarding this matter. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules