Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal issues
889 2 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wnCN457cHZ1G
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a dji inspire 1 pro. It did not come with a camera so I purchased the dji x3. The camera comes on but the gimbal appears to be trying to move but doesnt. There is nothing that would prevent the gimbal from moving. Ive installed the latest aircraftfirmware updates
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern may I ask what Zenmuse x3 do you have is it the Black or white ones? Have you checked if the camera is on the lock mode itself? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support
2019-2-4
Use props
pratik12

India

Hi,
I have a similar problem. I amtrying to connect a zenmuse X3 Gimbal Camera with the M600 Adaptor for X series gimbals, Lightbridge2 and the DJI N3. I have done all the connections as per the instructions. I have connected the attitude cable to the CAN port on the GPS cable and the video cable to the gimbal port on air system.  But i don't get any video feed. The video indicator on the air system glows red. The DJI Go app shows Gimbal Disconnected. The Gimbal is also limp.
Please help me out with this issue at the earliest.

Thanks
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules