Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OP Macro lens
924 10 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManchesterOP
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Just ordered one of these from China, to be ready for spring / summer fun

Have seen some samples shots from a FB user, looks interesting, Focal distance is very narrow so will have to wait and see how useful it will be

OP Macro

OP Macro
2019-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job, looks interesting, when you get it take some photos and post them. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ManchesterOP. Thank you for sharing this information with us today.
2019-2-3
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great find.
2019-2-3
Use props
Arc Light
Second Officer
Canada

Wow, this is most interesting! If it's possible to make a macro lens for the pocket then you think it should be possible to create a wide angle lens as well! Interesting find!
2019-2-3
Use props
Yanncd French yellow vest
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Cool, i will stay tuned for the results
2019-2-3
Use props
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

Some days ago I considered to order this macro lens from China, but when I saw this youtube video I said NO.
Focus area is so small, that it is nearly impossible to use. I have 12.5x lens for photo gear (most combined
with additional wide angle lenses).  

Also interesting is STAR lens ~ 9€

macro 12.5x

2019-2-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice find
2019-2-4
Use props
ManchesterOP
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Macro lens arrived today
Below are a couple of sample pictures, the distance from the lens to the objects is about 4-5 cm  and the focal distace is upto 1cm , this makes it very hard to get any object in focus, even with a phone attached

Text

Text

Flower

Flower

2019-2-18
Use props
BeterBan
Second Officer
Austria

I knew this problem from 12.5x macro lenses which are attached
to wide angle converters - so I didn't buy this lens.
2019-2-18
Use props
CemAygun
Captain
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Thank you for the samples. I had my eye on this lens since it came out, but I was waiting to see what it actually can do. I decided to hold after the test video came out.  So little seems to be in proper focus in the samples, I suspect OP's fixed aperture is too wide to be used in this manner.

If it won't be too much of a hassle, can you please post a few examples in flashlight mode (to get the OP body out of the way when aiming) and at the furthest distance you can acquire a focus? This should show the best picture it can produce...

Cheers,
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules