Problem with a service center in Germany.
1660 6 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

Anyone had this problem with I2? Was it repaired for free under a warranty?

I'm asking, because my I2 is in service center in Germany now. Was send by an authorized shop of DJI in Poland where I bought it. And I've got an information from this shop that the service center do not want to repair this, because of mechanical damage. Yea, it's not a software issue, but this is obvious producer's fault, right? Or am I wrong? There is a lot of other users cases same like mine, their I2's were repaired for free, so why this service center refuse to fix it for free in my case?

My I2 have almost 2 years, and a lot of scratches, especially on GPS antenna's cover (maded from soft plastic), but had no even a smallest crash. They have a possibility to check it in logs of my drone, right? The warranty in Poland is 24 months.

I don't know what to do now, this is my investment, I lost two small jobs because of this.

2019-2-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
I have seen this posted before and sorry for your issue. If the drone is under warranty, you must return it to DJI. Otherwise you can repair this yourself. Parts are available from many service centers. the link below is just one of these.

Inspire 2 parts  battery module
Tools are also available from IFIXIT

Link to Ifixit tools

I don't know if these are available to you in Poland

Rich
2019-2-3
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

RichJ53 Posted at 2-3 08:39
Hi
I have seen this posted before and sorry for your issue. If the drone is under warranty, you must return it to DJI. Otherwise you can repair this yourself. Parts are available from many service centers. the link below is just one of these.

Hi, thanks, my drone is in DJI service center now. I'm so surprised and disappointed that this service center in Germany want me to pay for replacing this part, it's obvious producer fault. I don't understand why they don't want to do this for free like for many other I2's with the same issue. My CineCore was replaced by them in August 2018, when my drone was with scratches on GPS antenna's cover too, like it is now, and then they fix it for free. I'm not sure, but this battery locking is a part which was replaced with CineCore, so they put this failure part less than a year ago. The more they should feel to repair this issue. And they should check in logs, that there was no any crash with my drone. In this case I'm also complaint about a small crack on back left motor mounting, what also is appeared using a gear with producer's recommendation. Maybe this crack can be a result of fast landing on hard ground couple times, so I do not insist for free repair of this, but anyone with healthy mind should agree that this battery locking should be replaced under warranty.
2019-2-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans6197024f Posted at 2-3 09:49
Hi, thanks, my drone is in DJI service center now. I'm so surprised and disappointed that this service center in Germany want me to pay for replacing this part, it's obvious producer fault. I don't understand why they don't want to do this for free like for many other I2's with the same issue. My CineCore was replaced by them in August 2018, when my drone was with scratches on GPS antenna's cover too, like it is now, and then they fix it for free. I'm not sure, but this battery locking is a part which was replaced with CineCore, so they put this failure part less than a year ago. The more they should feel to repair this issue. And they should check in logs, that there was no any crash with my drone. In this case I'm also complaint about a small crack on back left motor mounting, what also is appeared using a gear with producer's recommendation. Maybe this crack can be a result of fast landing on hard ground couple times, so I do not insist for free repair of this, but anyone with healthy mind should agree that this battery locking should be replaced under warranty.

Best of luck with your case.... so sorry you have had these problems.

All the best
Rich
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with us. Could you please provide me with your case number? I’ll check the info and do the best to help.
2019-2-4
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2-4 00:47
I am terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with us. Could you please provide me with your case number? I’ll check the info and do the best to help.

My I2 was sent to the service center in Germany by an authorized dealer of DJI in POLAND, where my gear was bought by me, they have the CAS. I asked them about my CAS three times, but they refuse to give this information to me. They told me that there is an official procedure from DJI now, which is forbidding to give a CAS to owner of a gear. Is it true?
If yes, then I can give to You only a CineCore number.
So 3 informations:
- I2 with broken left battery locking and a crack on back left motor mounting
- CineCore 0A0LDBS003021L
- sent to the service center in Germany by INNPRO company (DJI ARS Poland)

And propably my I2 and the case have small white labels with a number used by polish DJI ARS to identify a case in his system - RMA/9633/2019.

Can You help using these informations, please?
2019-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans6197024f Posted at 2-4 10:09
My I2 was sent to the service center in Germany by an authorized dealer of DJI in POLAND, where my gear was bought by me, they have the CAS. I asked them about my CAS three times, but they refuse to give this information to me. They told me that there is an official procedure from DJI now, which is forbidding to give a CAS to owner of a gear. Is it true?
If yes, then I can give to You only a CineCore number.
So 3 informations:

Sorry for the late response because of the Chinese New Year. We managed to get the case number via the serial number you provided. Your concern of the warranty service has been escalated to the higher level team to review, we will have someone to contact your dealer, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules