647 4 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

Hello,

Since my iPhone is too old for the new DJI Go 4 app, I'm using a Motorola Moto E smartphone with Android 6.0
During almost all Waypoint 2.0 flights every now and then the screen goes black and there are nog flight logs available.

Is this phone also too old?
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TrippleDelta.  I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Flight Log with mobile device that you are using on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using ( Motorola Moto E Smartphone ). I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Motorola Moto E Smartphone will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-3
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

I do have a compatible iPad I could try but I think handeling the controller with such a big screen is not ideal.
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TrippleDelta Posted at 2-3 08:37
I do have a compatible iPad I could try but I think handeling the controller with such a big screen is not ideal.

Thank you for the quick reply TrippleDelta. Please keep us updated on the said issue for us to help you further with this issue that we are facing. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
shery23
New

United Kingdom

Nice Bloge
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules