4449 21 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

So these images have been floating around for a bit. It appears to be a Beta test model, but DJI why was this not included with the purchase of the SRC? Will it be a future released option to purchase for those wanting?

src1.jpg
src2.jpg
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TruGreen. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this DJI Smart Controller Case. Kindly please visit our official ewbsite at www.dji.com for the latest updates on the DJI Smart Controller together with its accessories. Thank you.
2019-2-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You mean with that amount of money they charge they don't give you anything to put it in?
That cost extra!
2019-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2-3 08:19
You mean with that amount of money they charge they don't give you anything to put it in?
That cost extra!

exactly the MPA comes in that sleeve zipper case. but the SRC just has plastic around it in the box
2019-2-3
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I’ve used the DJI Mavic sleeve to store the SRC in the Fly More Kit bag but only because I ordered it by mistake for my Mavic 2 Pro!

It was just too tight a fit for the aircraft and it was then that I realised my mistake so I ordered the Mavic 2 sleeve and pressed the slightly smaller sleeve into use for the Smart Controller.

-=Glyn=-
2019-2-3
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

That a $5 case is NOT supplied with a $650 device is absurd.  That such a case was designed and apparently exists is just... bizarre.   

Has there ever been a company that manages to produce such quality tech yet fail spectacularly in so many other organs of the operation?  
2019-2-3
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1680082 ft
United Kingdom

Here we go The DJI Mavic 2 hard case fits the new Smart Controller
2019-2-5
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks great!

As much as I like the small proportions of the Fly More Kit case I'm going to end up with one of these as there is space for a fourth battery and storage for the charger etc.

Is that a clamp on the top to keep the props secure? Is there one for the bottom as well as sometimes it feels awkward packing/unpacking the aircraft when the prop tips snag on something or are allowed to swivel free...
2019-2-5
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

TVOD Posted at 2-5 04:04
Here we go The DJI Mavic 2 hard case fits the new Smart Controller [view_image]

im not sure whats going on with batt 3 but, 90% rubbing alcohol will remove permanent marker if so desire to fix it
2019-2-5
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

GlynH Posted at 2-5 04:22
That looks great!

As much as I like the small proportions of the Fly More Kit case I'm going to end up with one of these as there is space for a fourth battery and storage for the charger etc.

PGYTECH sells that propeller band and also a different one for the bottom props.
2019-2-5
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 2-5 07:30
PGYTECH sells that propeller band and also a different one for the bottom props.

the bottom one i dont like. they made it have a pocket for the props compared to the MP1 which just fit over
2019-2-5
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
United Kingdom

TruGreen Posted at 2-5 06:39
im not sure whats going on with batt 3 but, 90% rubbing alcohol will remove permanent marker if so desire to fix it

its to remind me that DJI took my old one off me because it was faulty and charged me £99 for the privilege
2019-2-5
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
United Kingdom

GlynH Posted at 2-5 04:22
That looks great!

As much as I like the small proportions of the Fly More Kit case I'm going to end up with one of these as there is space for a fourth battery and storage for the charger etc.

the clamp is PGYTECH Propeller Guard Holder Blades Protector for DJI MAVIC 2 PRO/MAVIC 2 ZOOM
2019-2-5
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

Waiting on this one.  Same price as the DJI Protector case with much more storage.  Spent 3 days reviewing cases.  While not the cheapest, looks like the best option I could find.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NXV95H6/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=A7AFSJF7X5A2B&psc=1

$40 will get this one which holds the smart controller.
https://www.amazon.com/Waterproo ... amp;sr=1-1-fkmrnull
2019-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It should be shipped out to everyone who purchased a SRC and would be extremely mean not to, it wouldn’t be precedent for dji as they shipped a free mic to all Osmo users weeks after they shipped orignal Osmo , and it would be a decent gesture to all who spent quite a bit of dish on SRC .
2019-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

The Roach Posted at 3-1 11:04
Waiting on this one.  Same price as the DJI Protector case with much more storage.  Spent 3 days reviewing cases.  While not the cheapest, looks like the best option I could find.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NXV95H6/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=A7AFSJF7X5A2B&psc=1

Don’t think this is Remotely like anything the OP is discussing.
2019-3-1
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Portabl ... 2060353.m2749.l2649
2019-3-1
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-1 11:11
Don’t think this is Remotely like anything the OP is discussing.

Agreed but that's not what forums are all about.  It's about community.  While the OP started a conversation, others were interested and added to the discussion to include cases that would hold more than just the Smart Controller.  IMHO.  

But to comply with your interest, this is on Amazon for $30.  I started with soft cases but now I go with hard shells only.  They stack in the truck with nothing crushed, water proof, lockable, airport safe, and whatnot.  

$30 Smart Controller Hard Case
2019-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

The Roach Posted at 3-1 16:10
Agreed but that's not what forums are about.  It's about community.  While the OP started a conversation, others were interested and added to the discussion to include cases that would hold more than just the Smart Controller.  IMHO.  

But to comply with your interest, this is on Amazon for $30.  I started with soft cases but now I go with hard shells only.  They stack in the truck with nothing crushed, water proof, lockable, airport safe, and whatnot.  

Don’t worry about it, my apologies.
2019-3-1
Use props
Natt1979
lvl.1
United States

TVOD Posted at 2-5 04:04
Here we go The DJI Mavic 2 hard case fits the new Smart Controller [view_image]

Brand, model, and price please? Thanks!
2019-8-21
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Natt1979 Posted at 8-21 19:56
Brand, model, and price please? Thanks!

Hi Its a Official DJI Case, I bought mine from a store in the UK Called Scan international i paid £89

here is a link https://www.scan.co.uk/search?q=mavic+2+case
2019-8-22
Use props
Outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

Currently there’s a an official shoulder bag that’s just like the one from the fly more kit but wider. I got it from eBay for $60 and just received it. It can fit everything pretty well. It’s not on the official DJI store for some reason maybe it’s very new and is only from China/HK.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-DJI-Mavic-2-with-Smart-Controller-Shoulder-Bag-Waterproof-Carrying-Case-/183778947475

IMG_1410 copy.jpg
IMG_1411 copy.jpg
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules