DJI Goggles RE appear to be dead.
1178 3 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3000ways
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks in advance for any help. I have used the goggles several times successfully, however I am not able to power them on anymore.
I have charged them for an hour, the battery indicator is now orange (it was red initally) and the battery compartment is slightly warm.

Now when I press the power button nothing happens. No lights, no sounds etc. They seem dead or frozen somehow. Is there a way to reset them or does this seem like game over?

Thanks again,

No lights

No lights

Charging

Charging
2019-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern make sure the Headband is properly inserted to the Goggles you may give a try to remove and reinsert the headband to the Goggles and make sure it's inserted properly. For turning it on making sure you did the press and hold combination until the Goggles turn on. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
headband.png
2019-2-4
Use props
3000ways
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 09:48
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern make sure the Headband is properly inserted to the Goggles you may give a try to remove and reinsert the headband to the Goggles and make sure it's inserted properly. For turning it on making sure you did the press and hold combination until the Goggles turn on. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

THANK YOU. This solved my problem. A hard "click" was necessary and the glasses are functioning normally now.

Also, thanks for the quick reply.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

3000ways Posted at 2-6 08:43
THANK YOU. This solved my problem. A hard "click" was necessary and the glasses are functioning normally now.

Also, thanks for the quick reply.

Awesome! Nice to hear that. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Best regards!
2019-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules