Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Go Share" not working need help.
1354 7 2-3 18:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trailkill
First Officer
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was just about to post a problem I'm having with my Samsung S8+ android and Go Share. It seems to find the Smart Controller with a connect button. I click connect and it seems to connect I see a Video and a photo button and Loading ......... in the middle for a minute it stops and says no devices found. I tried this several times with the same results. I also noticed that when I click on "Go Share" on the SC the wifi turns off. Is this normal? Help?

Thanks
TK

2-3 18:36
Use props
RIMC1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87028 ft
Spain

Hi

The same thing is happening to me. So I hope some one post some help to this issue.
2-4 04:36
Use props
Trailkill
First Officer
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got it working. What I did was started Go Share on the SC then on my phone Settings--connections--wifi. I found the SC and click on it. It asked something like connect without wifi or connect keeping wifi. I chose connect keep wifi. I opened Go Share on my phone and it connected. Hope this helps.
2-5 02:50
Use props
RIMC1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87028 ft
Spain

Trailkill Posted at 2-5 02:50
I got it working. What I did was started Go Share on the SC then on my phone Settings--connections--wifi. I found the SC and click on it. It asked something like connect without wifi or connect keeping wifi. I chose connect keep wifi. I opened Go Share on my phone and it connected. Hope this helps.

I tried this but still not working for me. Thanks anyway for the information, I will keep trying or doing some variations.

2-21 06:37
Use props
Jim Patterson4
New

United States

Same here, I click go share on my SC, connect to it in my phone's wifi settings, open the DJI Go 4 app on my phone and go to go share. I see my smart controller listed and click connect. It times out every time and says WiFi disconnected, please check your connection settings in wifi. I go to wifi on my phone and it says I'm still connected to the smart controller. Tried this over a hundred times and still nothing.
4-18 21:37
Use props
pwf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48448 ft
Singapore

at first it works but when tried the second time it doesnt work anymore, kinda frustrating
6-5 16:20
Use props
pwf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48448 ft
Singapore

Lol mine finally works, go to sc, set go share hotspot change to 5GHz band.
6-6 02:10
Use props
djiuser_TjSIVzfxJFd4
New
United States

Has anyone found a solution to the problem? Same thing is happening with me. I called tech support, as well as chatting to tech online & unfortunately, neither were of help. It's like the one tech person didn't even know what go share was.
Very frustrating.
Would love to hear a solution to the problem if anyone has one. My smart phone is a Google Pixel 3 if that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance.
6-9 18:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules