12293 19 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was just about to post a problem I'm having with my Samsung S8+ android and Go Share. It seems to find the Smart Controller with a connect button. I click connect and it seems to connect I see a Video and a photo button and Loading ......... in the middle for a minute it stops and says no devices found. I tried this several times with the same results. I also noticed that when I click on "Go Share" on the SC the wifi turns off. Is this normal? Help?

Thanks
TK

2019-2-3
Use props
RIMC1234
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227470 ft
Spain

Hi

The same thing is happening to me. So I hope some one post some help to this issue.
2019-2-4
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got it working. What I did was started Go Share on the SC then on my phone Settings--connections--wifi. I found the SC and click on it. It asked something like connect without wifi or connect keeping wifi. I chose connect keep wifi. I opened Go Share on my phone and it connected. Hope this helps.
2019-2-5
Use props
RIMC1234
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227470 ft
Spain

Trailkill Posted at 2-5 02:50
I got it working. What I did was started Go Share on the SC then on my phone Settings--connections--wifi. I found the SC and click on it. It asked something like connect without wifi or connect keeping wifi. I chose connect keep wifi. I opened Go Share on my phone and it connected. Hope this helps.

I tried this but still not working for me. Thanks anyway for the information, I will keep trying or doing some variations.

2019-2-21
Use props
Jim Patterson4
New

United States

Same here, I click go share on my SC, connect to it in my phone's wifi settings, open the DJI Go 4 app on my phone and go to go share. I see my smart controller listed and click connect. It times out every time and says WiFi disconnected, please check your connection settings in wifi. I go to wifi on my phone and it says I'm still connected to the smart controller. Tried this over a hundred times and still nothing.
2019-4-18
Use props
pwf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48448 ft
Singapore

at first it works but when tried the second time it doesnt work anymore, kinda frustrating
2019-6-5
Use props
pwf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48448 ft
Singapore

Lol mine finally works, go to sc, set go share hotspot change to 5GHz band.
2019-6-6
Use props
djiuser_TjSIVzfxJFd4
New
United States

Has anyone found a solution to the problem? Same thing is happening with me. I called tech support, as well as chatting to tech online & unfortunately, neither were of help. It's like the one tech person didn't even know what go share was.
Very frustrating.
Would love to hear a solution to the problem if anyone has one. My smart phone is a Google Pixel 3 if that makes any difference.
Thanks in advance.
2019-6-9
Use props
fans201fb0de
New

United States

djiuser_TjSIVzfxJFd4 Posted at 6-9 18:54
Has anyone found a solution to the problem? Same thing is happening with me. I called tech support, as well as chatting to tech online & unfortunately, neither were of help. It's like the one tech person didn't even know what go share was.
Very frustrating.
Would love to hear a solution to the problem if anyone has one. My smart phone is a Google Pixel 3 if that makes any difference.

Hello,

I was having the same issue.
My connection from the SC would time out before I could download anything.

I ended up going into the phone WiFi settings and having to manually join the SC WiFi.
The password is on the SC under the Go Share page.

Once I did that, it was easy peasy!

2019-12-30
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yup it started messing up with a Wi-Fi Disconnected , Please check your connection in Wi-Fi settings pop up. But the controller is connected.. I first got it going by clicking off the phones WIFI calling but the next day it didnt fix it. today I had to shut of moble data and it worked fine.

* One thing different is I am now using a Samsung Note 10 5G, I was using a Note 8

2019-12-30
Use props
PaddyEnglish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227329 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nope not working on iphone 10 or iphone 11 tried all above and advice?
2020-1-21
Use props
JuanDorfling
New
Flight distance : 531 ft
Hong Kong

I faced the same problem and followed these steps to resolve the issue

On the SC, navigate to "Go Share" and under it's settings, change the name and the password.
On your iPhone 11 Pro Max, to to wifi and select your SC devise as your wifi network and add the newly created password to link the devices on the same network.
Fo back to Go Share and download your files - NO issues in getting the content onto my phone.
2020-3-18
Use props
fansc15bad50
lvl.2

United States

PaddyEnglish Posted at 1-21 07:46
Nope not working on iphone 10 or iphone 11 tried all above and advice?

Same thing happened. I was ready to throw away sc... lol. Go to wifi settings click smartcontroller. After about 30 seconds it will say could not connect using wifi use cellular data. Did that works great now. Its all in wifi settings of phone giving u complications. Hope this helps
2020-4-26
Use props
Gibb0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118061 ft
United Kingdom

fansc15bad50 Posted at 4-26 12:58
Same thing happened. I was ready to throw away sc... lol. Go to wifi settings click smartcontroller. After about 30 seconds it will say could not connect using wifi use cellular data. Did that works great now. Its all in wifi settings of phone giving u complications. Hope this helps

Hi I am new to drones seen loads of you tube footage and took the plunge and purchased the mavic 2 pro ,i am also having problems with go share trying  to link sc to iphone 11 but sc keeps dropping wifi.I have looked at most of members help with this issue and tried all suggestions but still can not link sc to iphone to get footage .Does anyone know if there is a fix and kindly point me in the right direction.Thank you in advance
2020-5-23
Use props
Shurshot57
New

United States

JohnnieYaz solution worked for me.  have wifi on but be in airplane mode  
2020-10-11
Use props
NickdotG
lvl.1
United States

I stumbled upon the solution.

After hours of researching on the Internet and DJI forums, I was about to give up. I have a newly purchased Mavic 2 and an iPhone 8. The DJI Go app on my phone was connecting to Go share on the smart controller, but no files were being transferred.  I thought it might be a privacy issue so I started researching the privacy settings on my phone. Then it occurred to me to look at the app, which I did. There is a setting in the app for “ local network“, which was toggled to Off. I changed it to On, went back and connected to the smart controller, and all the files transferred immediately.

Give this a shot and publish any results!
2020-12-9
Use props
djiuser_XliGaex20y7v
lvl.1

United States

JuanDorfling Posted at 2020-3-18 05:44
I faced the same problem and followed these steps to resolve the issue

On the SC, navigate to "Go Share" and under it's settings, change the name and the password.

Yes, I did this answer and it helped me connect. But now I didnt know you have to do this everytime you need to tranfer photo
2021-4-3
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

Jim Patterson4 Posted at 2019-4-18 21:37
Same here, I click go share on my SC, connect to it in my phone's wifi settings, open the DJI Go 4 app on my phone and go to go share. I see my smart controller listed and click connect. It times out every time and says WiFi disconnected, please check your connection settings in wifi. I go to wifi on my phone and it says I'm still connected to the smart controller. Tried this over a hundred times and still nothing.

Same thing I have experienced. I haven't been able to make it work. I can however, blue tooth to blue tooth down load one picture at a time
2021-6-17
Use props
Govind Naredha
New

India

Go share applications my account forget in password new password please help me account no 8005712353
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Govind Naredha Posted at 11-24 09:12
Go share applications my account forget in password new password please help me account no 8005712353

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Do you mean you can't sign in to your account in the DJI Go app and you need a new password? Please try resetting your password from the DJI official website instead. https://account.dji.com/reset?ac ... en_US&region=OR Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules