Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why is nobody complaining about this huge bug anymore?
1718 12 2019-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

So, with the newest firmware and DJI Go App update I hoped it will be fixed but it still isn't!

On Android, when you want to do a waypoint hyperlapse, you can still not save them in the task library. The message 'save tast failure' still comes up.
Why is nobody complaining about it? When will DJI fix that? It's so important if you want to do smooth transitions etc.

Also what is still not available on Android but on iOS is the change of shutter speed in manual mode using the 5D-stick. When you use the 5D-stick on Android (left and right) while being in manual mode, it only changes the aperture!

Please fix it asap. Especially the saving waypoints bug for hyperlapses... It's been around since the hyperlapse mode was introduced!

2019-2-3
Use props
spasov_konstantin
First Officer
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

Dji we deadly need to have a possibility of changing Shutter Speed with 5D button on Android devices!
2019-2-3
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2352749 ft
Switzerland

yeah .. also saw the 5D button was messing with me .. can't do Aperture changes
2019-2-4
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Can only agree, but really learned not to expect chages to come at anything but a snails pace......
2019-2-4
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Germany

So any information if DJI is going to fix the save task failure bug in waypoint hyperlapse mode? Haven't tried the normal waypoints yet if are able to be saved on Android.
2019-2-4
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Captain
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I have the same problem on my android. Dji give us an answer when will you fix save task failure bug in waypoint hyperlapse mode?
2019-2-5
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Germany

bumping this thread
2019-2-6
Use props
Paul Atkin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36962 ft
United States

spasov_konstantin Posted at 2-3 22:38
Dji we deadly need to have a possibility of changing Shutter Speed with 5D button on Android devices!

i agree - it is very inconvenient in M mode not to be able to adjust shutter while adjusting aperture.
2019-2-6
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

That’s not the only bug. Take a look at the threads about the M2 and Goggles RE.
2019-2-6
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Captain
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Dji when will you fix save task failure bug in waypoint hyperlapse mode?
2019-2-7
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Germany

Just pushing this again so DJI might see it hopefully.
2019-2-14
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Germany

bumping again... and again...
2019-3-7
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Unfortunately, its pretty much useless complaining to DJI about anything. It just falls on deaf ears. DJI are shameless. Just ask any Crystalsky owner about the frequency of firmware or program updates .Current version on CS is 4.3.4 and no waypoints in sight.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules